Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
You'll be prepared to admit you're wrong about hairpin bends on the A82 then? And that you're wrong in your 'opinion' on the surveys carried out prior to publishing of the 11 options for upgrade?

Can you also admit that having once publicly and very openly declared your celebration of and happiness at the death of someone that dared to disagree with you that you should step away from the DFCSS board as you are, in many people's opinions not just mine, not a fit and proper person to hold such a representative position?
If you knew the full facts which of course you do not know you would discover that the person in question who was the editor of the Islay newspaper twisted things around and did not print what I had originally stated in my letter to the newspaper.
He caused me a lot of grief and as a result I had to explain to many local residents exactly what I had said and not what he had published in the local newspaper.
People throughout the UK are entitled to express their own opinion and not be silenced by people who do not agree with their views.