+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T 'CAM' - Seattle v Dallas, NFL

Blimey Acido, that's confusing ha ha. Thanks for replying.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Having both played and beaten the Falcons so far, Seattle with authority and Dallas with a fluke, the Seahawks should be favourites. However, after just scraping by against NE whilst losing 2 maybe 3 key players for the rest of the season (note to Millers, other sports teams have injuries which they have to deal with) it'll probably be a closely fought high scoring game, I think Seattle will be able to stop the run of Dallas but worried about the pass.

More importantly I hope the coaching staff remember to wear their masks properly and avoid another $350K fine like the one they got on Sunday.

38-31 Seattle.
    Anyone wants any lottery numbers picking then PM me

Really enjoyed the game. Edge of the seat stuff...- and the Bears came back from 26-10 down to win in Atlanta to go 3-0 too.

Anyone wants any lottery numbers picking then PM me
    Wot is going on here Cam, this is a conspiracy lol.
    Come on kid, who have you bribed this weekend eh ?.
    Don't you realise you could be rich now, if you'd put a few sheckels on that prediction of yours.
    Last edited by Acido; 28-09-2020 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Wot is going on here Cam, this is a conspiracy lol.
    Come on kid, who have you bribed this weekend eh ?.
    Don't you realise you could be rich now, if you'd put a few sheckels on that prediction of yours.
    Funny thing was, when Dallas had just scored to make it 28-30 and were going for 2pts to even it up I thought you'll miss this, get a field goal and then Seattle will seal the win with a touch down and 2pt conversion. You could have knocked me down with a giant feather when it actually happened, especially when the Seattle 2pt conversion initially failed but was replayed due to a penalty

Whilst I have my Nostradamus hat on I predict Barnsley will eventually score a goal in the Championship this season, just not saying when

.. Whilst I have my Nostradamus hat on I predict Barnsley will eventually score a goal in the Championship this season, just not saying when
    I think it will be on September the 39th, that's always been a good date for us.

Anyway, we might meet again at your place this season in the Nfl Play offs.

All I can say Acido is - Ouch!

All I can say Acido is - Ouch!
    Aww poor Dak, we will miss him as he was seriously having his best stats ever. You just knew it was a bad one as soon as it happened, but great credit to him as well for not rolling around in agony and over doing it.
    I couldn't watch in the end as he was being carted off in tears, and saluting the fans to a standing ovation.
    Get well soon Dak mate.

Anyone remotely interested in seeing an amazing athletic feat then take a look at this. The guy putting in the chase and tackle is 6' 4" and weighs 16st 5lbs. Get him up front for the Millers

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/budda-b...132827607.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12