+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Jeezo talk about being sensitive 😅
    But I can see Trump or Krankie using that line in next few months
    Stranger Things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    South?
    correct ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    nah im being serious, you're banned from east, you fall out with someone daily on here and you come on here moaning about other posters on Tek you frequently fall out with. It all points one way...
    I was tongue in cheek with my remark about the boy on Tek. You know this already though, he's a complete nut job that I stopped having dialogue with after speaking with the mod about him. He's not got long left tbh, Tek is awfully tolerant.

You're choosing to ignore that japanarab is continuing to try to bait me as we speak, despite him being the cause of the issue. You choose to blame me as you just don't like me because of the pub thing ( still disagree btw).

As for EF, I've been over this already as you well know. The ****s are still at each others throats on there and yesterday's match thread was ****ing hilarious.

I was banned for baiting the absolute head the ball by the name of tangerine mujihadeen, something many others on there got away with and still harp on about. I believe he's back there masquerading as some other name. I've not been back, no intention of but still read it for the crack.

Anyway to summarise, think what you like about me but I'm here to discuss United whenever I'm allowed the peace to. I avoid posting during games these days so as not to let emotion take over, something I will hold my hand up to in the past.

I really don't care if people like me or not, I'm not deliberately going out of my way to piss anyone off though. Just seems that people want to use EF as a stick to beat me with whilst others can say what they like, to which I will respond when the mood takes me.

Netflix for everyone at 10pm?

"You're choosing to ignore that japanarab is continuing to try to bait me as we speak, despite him being the cause of the issue."
    What issue? You need thicker skin.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    "You're choosing to ignore that japanarab is continuing to try to bait me as we speak, despite him being the cause of the issue."
    What issue? You need thicker skin.
    Cheers for the life lesson, I'm good though 👍

Listen, the baiting happens every day with various posters most of it is just craic. I'm not ignoring anything as there's nothing to ignore. The pub thing has nothing to do with my opinion of you as a poster, my opinion of you was made up way before then.

We're all here to discuss united and some topics not united. You're the same as every other registered poster, no different. To be fair its yourself that brings up the east thing, you always have digs at them on here but you're bitter you got binned from there.

I think you're extremely over sensitive when it comes to forums

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Listen, the baiting happens every day with various posters most of it is just craic. I'm not ignoring anything as there's nothing to ignore. The pub thing has nothing to do with my opinion of you as a poster, my opinion of you was made up way before then.

We're all here to discuss united and some topics not united. You're the same as every other registered poster, no different. To be fair its yourself that brings up the east thing, you always have digs at them on here but you're bitter you got binned from there.

I think you're extremely over sensitive when it comes to forums
    If the baiting is OK that's fine. But it's the reason EF banned me so why throw it up?

I've worked in industry 30 odd years, trust me my skin is thick. That doesn't mean I have to agree with everyone just to avoid argument or keep quiet in case someone starts banging on about a former argument on a different board. If it's a free for all then great, but why should I have to pull my punches if others don't? I honestly couldn't give a **** what someone thinks of me or has to say, whether it's poofter, **** or Dudley ****ing do right ( japanarab can explain that one if you missed it) but just don't expect me not to give back. And don't then all start pointing fingers and calling me the common denominator.
    You'd think no **** had ever argued on here before. You wear it as a badge of honour yourself ffs.

Anyway I'm done for today as I've more to be doing than this, so enjoy your day and glad to be so highly thought of 😂

Meltdoon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    , so enjoy your day and glad to be so highly thought of 😂
    Ha ha ha you'll listen to me one day🍉😀🍉😀

Obviously you do give a feck,

We all give it out and should take it as well its a friendly forum by and large. I agree with OS here in that you do come across as bitter.

Free advice - give head a shake mate, take off the sensitive shades and when you come back and have read your last few posts, maybe you'll begin to understand.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)