+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    If the baiting is OK that's fine. But it's the reason EF banned me so why throw it up?

I've worked in industry 30 odd years, trust me my skin is thick. That doesn't mean I have to agree with everyone just to avoid argument or keep quiet in case someone starts banging on about a former argument on a different board. If it's a free for all then great, but why should I have to pull my punches if others don't? I honestly couldn't give a **** what someone thinks of me or has to say, whether it's poofter, **** or Dudley ****ing do right ( japanarab can explain that one if you missed it) but just don't expect me not to give back. And don't then all start pointing fingers and calling me the common denominator.
    You'd think no **** had ever argued on here before. You wear it as a badge of honour yourself ffs.

Anyway I'm done for today as I've more to be doing than this, so enjoy your day and glad to be so highly thought of ��
    why throw the baiting up? It's you that's brought it up?

You may have been in industry for 30 years but you are quick to bite on here.

Sorry who says anything about a free for all? look i don't deem anything japan says as anything against the rules, maybe TTT and TA think different but that was just crack, there was no abuse there in my opinion. I feel you're trying to play the victim here?

No idea where the the homophobia is coming from, a bizzare comment as there's none of that on here? no ones expecting you to 'not give back' but its not always and doesnt always have to be an argument and a fight on here, this is what i mean by you coming across as extremely over sensitive.

Now you're on the defensive but IMO you are the common denominator on all the forums it seems... nah theres plenty arguments but you just seem to be at the heart of most of them.

I was just away to say, maybe take a break from the forums for a few days, remember its just a forum, its just a place for like minded people to shoot the sh1t and shouldn't be taken too seriously, its called 'mad' for a reason after all...

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Obviously you do give a feck,

We all give it out and should take it as well its a friendly forum by and large. I agree with OS here in that you do come across as bitter.

Free advice - give head a shake mate, take off the sensitive shades and when you come back and have read your last few posts, maybe you'll begin to understand.
    agreed AJ

Too right. Zero insults from me. Boy canna take a wind up, simple as that.

Since you have thick skin you wont mind me having my tuppence worth then? Everyone on here cant help but seeing your posts for months now. Since your arrival regular posters names have have rarely or never been seen again. Off the top of my head you have deliberately pissed of at least 4 going on 24 posters with your self indulgent ,small minded nigly auld wummin like ****ty attitude! The only thing that surprises me is the fact you can still post plenty have been banned for much less than your drivel.
    I wont get dragged into a petty argument with so you wont be hearing any more for me but plz feel free to continue to make another cnt of yourself.
    Apart from that i think your alright 😑😑

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Since you have thick skin you wont mind me having my tuppence worth then? Everyone on here cant help but seeing your posts for months now. Since your arrival regular posters names have have rarely or never been seen again. Off the top of my head you have deliberately pissed of at least 4 going on 24 posters with your self indulgent ,small minded nigly auld wummin like ****ty attitude! The only thing that surprises me is the fact you can still post plenty have been banned for much less than your drivel.
    I wont get dragged into a petty argument with so you wont be hearing any more for me but plz feel free to continue to make another cnt of yourself.
    Apart from that i think your alright ����
    Jesus Henry dinna hud back ffs mate

Henry ffs 😂

Toys out pram and full on strop.. 1/3
    Tells his ma 3/1
    Doesny post again.... 1000/1

Moving back into top six as things stand with this afternoon’s scores. We’d have all taken that back in August at this stage. Unfortunate yesterday and should have won but the most important thing is that performances are improving after the back to back defeats. We missed a few yesterday but we are creating chances again now at least and MM’s training looks like it’s starting to reap some benefits. A couple of signings this week and I’ll feel like we are definitely heading in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Jesus Henry dinna hud back ffs mate
    Apologies but apart from futba posts this guy can be very irritating ... wont mention again though.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Moving back into top six as things stand with this afternoon’s scores. We’d have all taken that back in August at this stage. Unfortunate yesterday and should have won but the most important thing is that performances are improving after the back to back defeats. We missed a few yesterday but we are creating chances again now at least and MM’s training looks like it’s starting to reap some benefits. A couple of signings this week and I’ll feel like we are definitely heading in the right direction.
    I would guess our targets have been identified but who we sign depends on which of the budgets we will be using
    The Shanks going one which will be bigger money wise or the Shanks staying one which will be bigger for us full stop.

Ideally we sign our main no1 targets regardless if he stays or not but maybe that's me being a bit hopeful!

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Apologies but apart from futba posts this guy can be very irritating ... wont mention again though.
    Nae need to apologise, freedom of speech and all that plus you weren't abusive it was quite constructive

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)