+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Correct........ there is no way to make it to 6 without knowing the score if you are a futba fan and online keeping up to date with other results. Unless folk are happy to know the score and just watch it later. Fair enuff. Not for me though. We have been shafted ump**** times over the years, and inflated watch live prices won't stop me grudgingly paying to see what's happening , when its happening.

That's just me tho......
    This ^^^^^

Well nigh impossible not to know the score come 6pm, Unless you went out of your way obviously. Remember the teleprinter days on Grandstand? Early 60s? Now that was pure drama, you genuinely were finding out your team's score. It would go.... Sc Lge Div 1 Dundee Utd 2 Aberdee.....and you were ****ting yourself as the text continued....

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Same same lads, can't convince myself to pay good money to watch football on those so-called pitches. Probably radio for me 'cos can't see myself making it to 6pm to watch it on Alba without knowing how the games going for us. I get right nervy waiting ��
    If I’m happy after listening, I’ll watch it later

I see that Duck Slatterys in town are holding a socially distanced big screening of the match tomorrow for those interested....

Several pubs/clubs showed our home game last week. Would imagine clubs generally would be furious as it declines possible pay for view sales but more importantly undermines what value is left on a season ticket if games easily available to watch as opposed to exclusive offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    Went to Accies website and saw the link for ppv.
    The £15 tag might be for home fans right enough. Apologies!
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to watch live streamed games with no crowds or atmosphere? It's like having a shower with a plastic mac on and an umbrella up! Not that I do that very often mind!
    How can they have different stream tickets for home and away fans ??

I’ve paid for all the streams so far. Come Saturday afternoon it’s hard not to want to watch United

This is a big match - one of the 3 winnable matches in a row where we need to get a result.

Also I feel we have previous against Hamilton following that play off.

I think Reynolds can now play on the plastic

Team picks itself I think which is a good sign

Benji
    Bolton Reynolds Edwards Robson
    Chalmers Harkes Butcher Sporle
    Clark
    Shanks

Same as last week. Connollys apparently back but most likely as a sub.

So how do I get on this hesgoal anyway? Tried Google but no luck, downloaded the app but doesn't seem like it works either

Still deciding whether to give Hamilton 15 quid to watch this on the ipad or no.

Leaning towards the latter and just listen on the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    So how do I get on this hesgoal anyway? Tried Google but no luck, downloaded the app but doesn't seem like it works either
    Search for hesgoal. It's the first site that comes up.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)