Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
If the baiting is OK that's fine. But it's the reason EF banned me so why throw it up?

I've worked in industry 30 odd years, trust me my skin is thick. That doesn't mean I have to agree with everyone just to avoid argument or keep quiet in case someone starts banging on about a former argument on a different board. If it's a free for all then great, but why should I have to pull my punches if others don't? I honestly couldn't give a **** what someone thinks of me or has to say, whether it's poofter, **** or Dudley ****ing do right ( japanarab can explain that one if you missed it) but just don't expect me not to give back. And don't then all start pointing fingers and calling me the common denominator.
You'd think no **** had ever argued on here before. You wear it as a badge of honour yourself ffs.

Anyway I'm done for today as I've more to be doing than this, so enjoy your day and glad to be so highly thought of ��
why throw the baiting up? It's you that's brought it up?

You may have been in industry for 30 years but you are quick to bite on here.

Sorry who says anything about a free for all? look i don't deem anything japan says as anything against the rules, maybe TTT and TA think different but that was just crack, there was no abuse there in my opinion. I feel you're trying to play the victim here?

No idea where the the homophobia is coming from, a bizzare comment as there's none of that on here? no ones expecting you to 'not give back' but its not always and doesnt always have to be an argument and a fight on here, this is what i mean by you coming across as extremely over sensitive.

Now you're on the defensive but IMO you are the common denominator on all the forums it seems... nah theres plenty arguments but you just seem to be at the heart of most of them.

I was just away to say, maybe take a break from the forums for a few days, remember its just a forum, its just a place for like minded people to shoot the sh1t and shouldn't be taken too seriously, its called 'mad' for a reason after all...