+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton

Why oh why has MM taken sporle and charmers off?? We are less of a threat now.

subbies have changed the game in a bad way. we lost all attacking momentum by taking off sporle and chalmers. if we brought on McMullan or appere then fair enough but pawlett coming on hasnt done anything. changing the shape by bringing on connolly made no sense as we were dominating soo much. powers for butcher made sense but cmon what are those subbies all about!

Reminds me of a Neilson move last year against Ross Co. Tried to hold onto a 1-0 lead and then remove your attacking impetus and then opposition score! It seemed according to the Radio we were in control; a bit gutted but a point is a point assuming we or they hold on

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    It's not on the ILLEGAL hesgoal site. Hesgoal only show games that are being broadcast on sky, btsport etc etc.
    Oh you're back, well you can stop with your hysterics OK. Never said people couldn't watch it, just said that it being illegal was a reason why people might not want to use it.

Your previous response to me was ****ing nonsense and you know it which is why you never came back earlier.

Also if it only shows games that are on BT sport and Sky then it's ****ing useless to me anyway as I already have them.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    subbies have changed the game in a bad way. we lost all attacking momentum by taking off sporle and chalmers. if we brought on McMullan or appere then fair enough but pawlett coming on hasnt done anything. changing the shape by bringing on connolly made no sense as we were dominating soo much. powers for butcher made sense but cmon what are those subbies all about!
    Might have been that their subbies were massive and they started playing more direct balls up to the front and looking for set pieces. Maybe thought having a bit more height for a late barrage might help. (just sayin)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Oh you're back, well you can stop with your hysterics OK. Never said people couldn't watch it, just said that it being illegal was a reason why people might not want to use it.

Your previous response to me was ****ing nonsense and you know it which is why you never came back earlier.

Also if it only shows games that are on BT sport and Sky then it's ****ing useless to me anyway as I already have them.
    FFS another one who doesn't like you😀😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    He was spouting nonsense. I don't care if people on the Internet like me or not peter.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Mon now Pedro.... might be a coincidence..... leave the English alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Might have been that their subbies were massive and they started playing more direct balls up to the front and looking for set pieces. Maybe thought having a bit more height for a late barrage might help. (just sayin)
    the timing of the Connolly subby was strange though. I know they made changes at half time but we were still playing well at the start of the 2nd half. to change that early i felt was strange and although we still created chances to put the game to bed we were pretty much encouraging them to launch it even more so into our box which is risky game to play.

the chalmers subby for pawlett is another one that was strange. McMullan was the obvious one for me. someone who would chase a few lost causes and use his pace. Pawlett wouldn't/didnt do that.

seen alot of people saying similar things about if RN had made those subbies then it would have been a meltdown which is true. MM's subbies were poor.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    the timing of the Connolly subby was strange though. I know they made changes at half time but we were still playing well at the start of the 2nd half. to change that early i felt was strange and although we still created chances to put the game to bed we were pretty much encouraging them to launch it even more so into our box which is risky game to play.

the chalmers subby for pawlett is another one that was strange. McMullan was the obvious one for me. someone who would chase a few lost causes and use his pace. Pawlett wouldn't/didnt do that.

seen alot of people saying similar things about if RN had made those subbies then it would have been a meltdown which is true. MM's subbies were poor.
    In fairness, if Neilson was still here those subs would have played the 90 minutes

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)