+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton

I paid for the Killie game, but I've decided to take a stance against those with plastic pitches from now on.

Also think their price is excessive. Not as cheeky as Livi though!

So, Im gonna wait till 6pm and watch it on Alba instead.

'Mon the Terrors!

Im doing Alba as well - hate Hamilton hate plastic pitches. Unreal in top division we have 3 and all are substandard cheap 3G pitches that even local boys clubs dont put in anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    So, Im gonna wait till 6pm and watch it on Alba instead.
    Didn't realise it was on ALBA. Fk that, decision made, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Im doing Alba as well - hate Hamilton hate plastic pitches. Unreal in top division we have 3 and all are substandard cheap 3G pitches that even local boys clubs dont put in anymore.

Should not be allowed

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    If so a total rip off.

5 away teams I wont purchase this season: Celtic and Rangers as widely available on other platforms. Livingston, Hamilton and Killie because of their plastic pitches. The rest of the clubs I am happy to give money to.
    totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I don't mind it TBH, just happy to be seeing something.
    Agree, at the moment I'll take anything.

Hes goal for me tomorrow

FTH

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Agree, at the moment I'll take anything.
    Your beginning to sound like Shedboy

To be fair , I'm gonna pay and watch in real time. I like to see or hear things as they happen.

Brings back memories of getting hame and saying to my Dad "dinna tell iz the scores, ev set the video for later"

Reply...... "nae bather son , but dinna hurry hame, thirz nae goals"

Same same lads, can't convince myself to pay good money to watch football on those so-called pitches. Probably radio for me 'cos can't see myself making it to 6pm to watch it on Alba without knowing how the games going for us. I get right nervy waiting ��

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Same same lads, can't convince myself to pay good money to watch football on those so-called pitches. Probably radio for me 'cos can't see myself making it to 6pm to watch it on Alba without knowing how the games going for us. I get right nervy waiting ��
    Correct........ there is no way to make it to 6 without knowing the score if you are a futba fan and online keeping up to date with other results. Unless folk are happy to know the score and just watch it later. Fair enuff. Not for me though. We have been shafted ump**** times over the years, and inflated watch live prices won't stop me grudgingly paying to see what's happening , when its happening.

That's just me tho......

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)