+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton

Hoping Appere and McMullan can start to show something in training, two of our better players last season, it's disappointing not to see them feature much just now

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Iwatching our games I feel we carry almost no threat from corners or free kicks. A set play was enough for Hamilton to get a point yesterday.
    For the past five years my friend has gone on about the fact we never do well at corners. I wonder how many goals we have scored from corners in that time.

I think Clark is a good player. Plays well and has good understanding with shanks - though he was unlucky his few chances yesterday.

I agree with others - is much rather see Mcmullan and Appere getting game time ahead of Pawlett

Harkes I like but can someone teach him how to shoot better from distance.

Good he takes a shot on but he has to do better with them !!

I think lesson learned with subs too. Need to attack more and kill games off

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Hoping Appere and McMullan can start to show something in training, two of our better players last season, it's disappointing not to see them feature much just now
    Yeah what's the deal with Appere? Get the impression that MM isn't a fan...

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Yeah what's the deal with Appere? Get the impression that MM isn't a fan...
    Maybe still time but don't you think Appere would have been sent out on loan if manager didn't fancy him unless needed to fill bench on match days

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Was it really all that funny? I mean the netflix thing? Not like it hasn't been done to death already is it? I'd have appreciated him more if he had jokes of his own tbh
    I found it funny, aye.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I think Clark is a good player. Plays well and has good understanding with shanks - though he was unlucky his few chances yesterday.

I agree with others - is much rather see Mcmullan and Appere getting game time ahead of Pawlett

Harkes I like but can someone teach him how to shoot better from distance.

Good he takes a shot on but he has to do better with them !!

I think lesson learned with subs too. Need to attack more and kill games off
    I thought Harkes and Chalmers were easily our best players yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    For the past five years my friend has gone on about the fact we never do well at corners. I wonder how many goals we have scored from corners in that time.
    Shankland's goal last week was from a corner. Honestly, I don't know why fans get so excited about getting a corner, few goals are ever scored from them, for any team.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I found it funny, aye.
    Fair enough, I'm sure Japan Arab will be spunking himself over the approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Fair enough, I'm sure Japan Arab will be spunking himself over the approval.
    It's japanarab. No need for capitals.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)