+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Police officer murdered in Croydon

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    You are discusting
    He's just a sad old ex-SWP paper seller living in a bedsit in Rawmarsh.

Probably the guy I used to avoid outside RCAT way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
    You are discusting
    No I'm most definitely not...with a g perhaps but then us lefties ARE disGusting aren't we? I'm only relating to type...

Just to clarify is this the All coppers do a wonderful job and would never hurt a fly v some coppers are murdering bast ards themselves circular?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    He's just a sad old ex-SWP paper seller living in a bedsit in Rawmarsh.

Probably the guy I used to avoid outside RCAT way back when.
    Chuffin eck so it was you who refused to buy me paper. Was you the one with the swastika tattooed on your forehead? If it was no wonder you wunt have one. I was very naive then...

Nowt wrong wi bedsits in Rawmish by the way. They have done me well over the years.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Oh yeah you are right Millerbill lefties are heartless and pathetic as well... i forgot that...

God we are bad.... but just to be fair to you I'm not gonna give my condolences to all the folks families that coppers have murdered over the years... oh...and still do particulary in Trumpland...did you remember to send your condolences to those families Millerbill... I bet you didn't you llttle tinker...
    you are one sad individual roly. If you were in trouble roly who would you call? It wouldn't be ghost busters would it. Why bring America into the thread?.

Police murderers v murderer police.

As regard the condolence bit I would send my condolences to anyone who loses a family member be they coppers, bus drivers, nurses, check out staff the problem is I would never be off here sending them.

I could send my condolences to this coppers family but they aint gonna read it on Miller's mad.

But don't forget is lefties are evil so take that into account as well. We just can't help it.

Who would I call tor help. Probably Monty he has a gun and is probably nutty enough to use it!

You are a fool, Roly and are alienating just about every poster on here.

Maybe stop and think for a second before you post? No. I thought not

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    You are a fool, Roly and are alienating just about every poster on here.

Maybe stop and think for a second before you post? No. I thought not
    That's cos I'm an evil lefty...Mwha whah ha ha..

Which bit's upsetting you petal? I've sent my condolences something you aint done yet. Be careful or you will be alienating every poster on here...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Oh yeah you are right Millerbill lefties are heartless and pathetic as well... i forgot that...

God we are bad.... but just to be fair to you I'm not gonna give my condolences to all the folks families that coppers have murdered over the years... oh...and still do particulary in Trumpland...did you remember to send your condolences to those families Millerbill... I bet you didn't you llttle tinker...
    That post is one of the worst I’ve seen on here.
    Roly
    You are a very sad and bitter individual.
    I hope we never meet not for my sake for yours.

Threat of violence maybe? Why? Should we doing things like this on here? Am I not allowed an opinion? All a bit fascist methinks.

Tell me what the worst bit is about my post?

I have said i offer condolences to anyone who loses a family member including the said PC. You haven't even done that yet but hint violence towards me! Incredible!

I think those who threaten violence on here should be banned personally but I wont hold my breath...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 04:28 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast