+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Police officer murdered in Croydon

There we have it.

Despicable stuff. Caring person, my ar$e. Must be on meds.

Pity his family. Total scumbag.

And there it is victim Roly.
    You are sad imo.
    You hide behind an image of righteousness but really your just all wrong.

Oh and I don’t believe YAK is threatening you just saying I think you wouldn’t want to meet him with views like that.

Another one who hasn't sent his condolences but says I'm despicable.! You can't make it up!

There is a common denominator so far..right wing nut cases...

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    And there it is victim Roly.
    You are sad imo.
    You hide behind an image of righteousness but really your just all wrong.

Oh and I don’t believe YAK is threatening you just saying I think you wouldn’t want to meet him with views like that.
    Which bits wrong? Why wouldn't I want to meet him with my views? Would he not want to discuss things rationally with me? I would be rational with him...I would hope that I could talk to a fellow human being without feeling threatened...

Whatever you think of my views on here I have never threatened any one with violence if they don't agree with them.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Another one who hasn't sent his condolences but says I'm despicable.! You can't make it up!

There is a common denominator so far..right wing nut cases...
    How very, very sad.

You should be ashamed.

Put sky news on you sad ******* roly. What a complete mess this country would be in without the police. They have my utmost respect.

This particular case is tragic and of course I send my condolences to his family but they aint gonna read it on here so its pointless. There are s murders going off every day just because they are not reported on the news doesn't make them any less serious.

My point is why are some folk selective with their condolences ie in relation to the police brutality in the USA apparently not interested.

Why do some folks on here think that some murders are acceptable but others aren't. Can someone explain that to me please?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Put sky news on you sad ******* roly. What a complete mess this country would be in without the police. They have my utmost respect.
    True they need to particularly need to clamp down on tax avoidance do you think Stoves. Particularly nowadays.

Well that's my bit of the circle done I will leave it to the rest of yuz to complete it...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 05:25 PM.

Roly are you exile?. Clamping down on tax avoidance? Was it aimed at me? It was like a dagger to my heart 😂😂😂, you are suffering from the will young disease, Jealousy.

Think it was some of your pals on here who took more exception to it than me Stoves owd lad if you look back at the posts. THey were most bitter about it as i remember. Tax avoidance is naughty but there is a difference between avoiding taxes when you are trying to eke out a living and tax avoidance from those who have plenty of cash and are just doing it because they are greedy bas tards.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-09-2020 at 05:33 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast