+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Police officer murdered in Croydon

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Which bits wrong? Why wouldn't I want to meet him with my views? Would he not want to discuss things rationally with me? I would be rational with him...I would hope that I could talk to a fellow human being without feeling threatened...

Whatever you think of my views on here I have never threatened any one with violence if they don't agree with them.
    Roly
    Nobody has threatened you with violence.
    Stop playing the victim.
    YAK never said that did he?

Think it was some of your pals on here who took more exception to it than me Stoves owd lad if you look back at the posts. THey were most bitter about it.

Personally I think there is a difference in fiddling your taxes to eke out a living and fiddling your taxes to keep you in excessive wealth.

Think it was some of your pals on here who took more exception to it than me Stoves owd lad if you look back at the posts. THey were most bitter about it as i remember. Tax avoidance is naughty but there is a difference between avoiding taxes when you are trying to eke out a living and tax avoidance from those who have plenty of cash and are just doing it because they are greedy bas tards.
    no difference what so ever exile. It hurts so much these so called allegations I'm going to have to jump into my motorhome and go on holiday again 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Roly
    Nobody has threatened you with violence.
    Stop playing the victim.
    YAK never said that did he?
    Only yak knows what he meant but I am a reasonable guy and am happy to move on
    I normally have a decent relationship with yak on here and am happy to continue that if he wants. I know he doesn't always agree with me but that's his right and I respect that.

You are an hot un stovers.😉

Roly is either a very sad individual or a multi trying to wind everyone up. Either way, he has way too much time on his hands, time which could be put to far better use than patrolling a message board on a daily basis. I feel sorry for him.

Our lass says summat simiiar sota😉what would you have me doing instead? Don't say painting and decorating cos that's what our lass says.summat that's fun at least. What do you do in your spare time owt lad ?

Oh yeah you are right Millerbill lefties are heartless and pathetic as well... i forgot that...

God we are bad.... but just to be fair to you I'm not gonna give my condolences to all the folks families that coppers have murdered over the years... oh...and still do particulary in Trumpland...did you remember to send your condolences to those families Millerbill... I bet you didn't you llttle tinker...
    Roly, my sincere condolences go out to this fallen Officer's family. Just going about his job nothing more. He was due to retire in a few weeks apparently.

Here's something for you to ponder on:

A police officer shot dead in a police custody suite of all places.
    Will America erupt in support of him?
    Will Lewis Hamilton take the knee to him?
    Will Ashley Banjo do a dance for him?
    Will Alesha Dixon wear a gold necklace for him?
    Will the premier League hold a minute's silence for him?
    and finally will Sky have a 'Police lives matter' sticker on screen every 5 minutes? Errrrr, I don't think so.

Our lass says summat simiiar sota��what would you have me doing instead? Don't say painting and decorating cos that's what our lass says.summat that's fun at least. What do you do in your spare time owt lad ?
    Multi it is then. I don't have any spare time, I lead a full life. Except when replying to your ballox of course.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast