+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OT Police officer murdered in Croydon

Brin. Policemen aren't a suppressed race of human beings as a rule. How can you compare support for millions with the support for one tragic as the incident was. In London. I think I'm gonna start an on line sociology course for beginners on here. It will be free. I would take a good guess that most of my detractors on here have no sociology education at all hence their ignorance of such matters. To be fair to you your days as a miner would give you some knowledge of class struggle at least.

Anyway I've got to go cos our lass has told me I've been on here long enough and that is much more of threat than any threats that might be made on here to me.😉

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Multi it is then. I don't have any spare time, I lead a full life. Except when replying to your ballox of course.
    Sota you spend too much time on here replying to my bollax😉

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Brin. Policemen aren't a suppressed race of human beings as a rule. How can you compare support for millions with the support for one tragic as the incident was. In London. I think I'm gonna start an on line sociology course for beginners on here. It will be free. I would take a good guess that most of my detractors on here have no sociology education at all hence their ignorance of such matters. To be fair to you your days as a miner would give you some knowledge of class struggle at least.

Anyway I've got to go cos our lass has told me I've been on here long enough and that is much more of threat than any threats that might be made on here to me.😉
    Roly, I'm fully aware of class struggle pal, but back on track, I too thought one of your posts was crass and uncaring, however, it's how you felt at the time hence you posting it. We all have a button that can be easily pressed at times but, a big think before posting can save a lot of face and embarrassment later, as well I know from past posts I regretted the next day.

Brin. You are one of the better posters on here because you at least know where I'm coming from because you have experienced the shyte end of life yourself. You know whats its like to have the system against you. You have got out of that situation and good for you but at least you recognise the shyte that some folk have to put up with thru no fault of their own.

Reported by the times that the suspect was previously referred to the terror watchlist

Clearly someone needs help on here. Back on my ignore list probably for ever this time

Roly
    I find your comments pathetic and bitter.
    You constantly go on about the greater good and everyone should have the same access to the same rights.
    So I’m guessing the police don’t have the same then?
    You hide behind this image of been such a nice reasonable person.

You don’t fool me you are almost cult like with your views and almost bating of posters on here.
    Every discussion is oh you nasty right wing people.
    Your comments yesterday are unacceptable but you either can’t see it or you are doing it on purpose.
    Either way I think you are a sad individual and I would appreciate if you don’t communicate with me on here and I’ll show you the same courtesy.
    That’s the only courtesy you will ever get from me.

You have hit the nail on the head Yak !

I don’t think Roly is fundamentally a bad person. But he’s not half made himself look a prick on this thread.

Excellent article on Sweden in The Spectator. Crime wave fueled by immigrants but politicians and lefty intellectuals do somersaults to deny the truth. No doubt the usual suspects on here will find fault.
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...b-global-en-GB

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast