+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: OT Police officer murdered in Croydon

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I don’t think Roly is fundamentally a bad person. But he’s not half made himself look a prick on this thread.
    Scum, you are fundamentally wrong. I have stated many times that roly is the nastiest person on here. I did not, however, realise he was also the stupidest but his ill-judged comments on this thread prove he is beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I think some are overreacting a bit. It's a message board not the Crown Court.
    Rolesey has some very firm views and perhaps his approach on this thread has got the better of him

I'm sure I read he's now said he doesn't wish the deceased policeman any ill feeling and yet some people won't let it go.

We got a great point at Brum. Chill out a bit

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I think some are overreacting a bit. It's a message board not the Crown Court.
    Rolesey has some very firm views and perhaps his approach on this thread has got the better of him

I'm sure I read he's now said he doesn't wish the deceased policeman any ill feeling and yet some people won't let it go.

We got a great point at Brum. Chill out a bit
    Perhaps he should have kept his mouth shut in the first place,he his now back tracking because he's been called out.

Roly is a bit of a pratt like a few more on here. I think he is ok, just winds himself up and says it is how it is.

He actually hates anyone having a different view no matter what, he then disappears when he knows he gone too far or been found out for what he actually his.
    Anyway I’m moving on

He’s just showing his true colours. He doesn’t give a flying f00k about anything or anyone.

Tries to come over a caring individual. One of life’s true losers/true failures, who will latch onto any movement to get a free ride on this planet.

Despicable individual.

Hope no good come his way to because he is the most undeserving individual who posts here.

Needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    He’s just showing his true colours. He doesn’t give a flying f00k about anything or anyone.

Tries to come over a caring individual. One of life’s true losers/true failures, who will latch onto any movement to get a free ride on this planet.

Despicable individual.

Hope no good come his way to because he is the most undeserving individual who posts here.

Needs help.
    Howdy, there are two entirely transparent posters on here. Ragingpup loves his pickanniny staff and students because he sees himself as Sanders of the River. A bwana carrying the white man's burden. Roly harps on about the poor all the time because he knows he's a loser and poor people, the homeless, asylum seekers, illegal immigrants etc don't challenge him. He thinks to himself;" Well, I'm a loser but I'm better than these lot!"
    That's why he hates "the rich", the "successful", anybody that makes him confront his own inadequacy. He might fool a few on here, he might fool himself but he doesn't fool me. Nor does raging, mad Mike, the Kilimanjaro Kid, "new member" multis like South Coast Miller and the rest of the crazed tribe.

Im unsympathetic of the criticism Roly has received due to his recent comments and I rarely agree with most of his rants, but generally speaking I don't think he's an inherently bad person.

Thankyou to the guys who have sort of stuck up for me on here. Left wing views go against the grain for some. I always find it strange that someone who preaches fairness , tolerance and equality should get so much stick compared to those who preach greed, selfishness and intolerance.

Yak surprises me. They tell me he is a black guy but he doesn't seem to see a problem with fairness for his black brothers and sisters in the world. This is a guy who has travelled the world far more than what I have and others on here and will have witnessed how badly black people are treated for himself. Did he not witness black poverty on his travels/ starvation etc?

You might accuse me of being opinionated or insensitive at times-our lass does- but I sleep easy at night. I can't think of anyone who knows me or who has ever known me would accuse me of being a nasty person.

I think intolerance and greed are the traits of nasty people meself...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-09-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Howdy, there are two entirely transparent posters on here. Ragingpup loves his pickanniny staff and students because he sees himself as Sanders of the River. A bwana carrying the white man's burden. Roly harps on about the poor all the time because he knows he's a loser and poor people, the homeless, asylum seekers, illegal immigrants etc don't challenge him. He thinks to himself;" Well, I'm a loser but I'm better than these lot!"
    That's why he hates "the rich", the "successful", anybody that makes him confront his own inadequacy. He might fool a few on here, he might fool himself but he doesn't fool me. Nor does raging, mad Mike, the Kilimanjaro Kid, "new member" multis like South Coast Miller and the rest of the crazed tribe.
    Monty I'm very happy with my life and lifestyle. I dont want anyone's wealth you can stick it up your botty for me. I just think others worse off than me may benefit from it.

The only people who come over as bitter people on here are you and Howdy. Maybe you need to look at yourselves and ask yourselves why you are.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast