+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: OT Police officer murdered in Croydon

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Monty I'm very happy with my life and lifestyle. I dont want anyone's wealth you can stick it up your botty for me. I just think others worse off than me may benefit from it.

The only people who come over as bitter people on here are you and Howdy. Maybe you need to look at yourselves and ask yourselves why you are.

You're a snivelling little sh!t. Wherever, whenever you'll always be there, scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Your latest comments about YAK, sum you up, in one sentence. You condescending fool.

You need help.

Not as much as you owd lad. Look at your posts over the years.

Which bit is condescending by the way? Is it not reasonable to think he may be in a better place than either thee or me to talk about these matters because he will surely have witnessed black and white poverty on his travels. Aren't you interested to hear his views on the matter at least. Or is that nogging of yours shut again to evidence and opinions?

Congratulations for being most bitter posters on here by the way you and Monty.

I actually feel a bit sorry for you because i think you do have a conscience in strange way. Monty is more sinister and is probably from some extreme right wing organisation stirring things up and looking for recruitment. Just be careful or you may end up one of his recruits if you believe all the crap he talks.

Do you know what Howdy, I have never been insulted so much in my life by anyone than you not even our lass! (I know, I know the old Benny Hill Joke "you need to get out a bit more then ").

If you met me you wunt think I was so bad really apart from the horns and cloven hooves!

Stick with your uncle Roly kidder and you will be reight...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-09-2020 at 03:04 PM.

Actually Howdy, I think we need to have some sort of amnesty between us because this is beyond silly. Plainly you don't agree with me on some issues and I don't agree with you but I have similar issues with a few posters on here but don't have the same bitter relationship with them.

Why not focus on the things we DO agree on. I have nodded my head at some things you post on here. I can't believe you disagree with EVERYTHING I say on here.

What do you say? Please not "weasling scum bag".

Life is too short as they say.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-09-2020 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Perhaps he should have kept his mouth shut in the first place,he his now back tracking because he's been called out.
    Come on Lollipop as a fellow rawmish lad you can do better than slate one of thi own. Us rawmishes are very clannish by nature usually. An insult to one of us is an insult to us all no matter what we've done wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Perhaps he should have kept his mouth shut in the first place,he his now back tracking because he's been called out.
    It’s quite hard though for a troll to keep his trap shut.
    Best just to ignore and hope they they
    go away.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6S8OsJOP4Bw
    Last edited by millersrus; 29-09-2020 at 06:47 AM.

Agree, I've been trying to get shut of Monty for years..

Backtracking is all IT does. His actions are pitiful.

To witness how hard this complete imbecile attempts to influence people and make friends on the internet, is cringeworthy stuff.

He's tried to get people banned from this site and shows so many traits of being a complete loser, it's almost sad.

It calmed down on here 4/6 weeks ago because him and his mates disappeared. Fortunately his Barnsley pals haven't bothered to return. As for this sh!t of a human being, he decided to return, with a bigger wooden spoon than before. Has any other poster replied to their own posts as often as this idiot?

He has no purpose in life. A complete nobody.

His comments on this thread, tell you everything you need to know about about him.

Bad news howdy. i understand some of em are coming back now things are a bit better. i bet they can't wait to lock horns with you again

I would look forward to them taking you apart again in political arguments but I'm not a nasty person and actually feel sorry for you.

The stuff about folks posting on here with mental issues aint nice by the way. Be careful what you say, so what if they have, people's mental health has been particularly strained in the lockdown and not summat to treat lightly.

You don't want to end up looking like a nasty person like me kiddo!

I'll tell thi what, there may be only be one place for me and thee when we pop our clogs. Imagine it, me and thee bickering for eternity with red hot pokers stuffed up our jacksies...scary int it...?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-09-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567