+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Track and Trace App.

I don't have a smartphone because I'm an awkward bugger and I shall resist as long as possible but life is getting increasingly difficult.Will the Government make it mandatory? Then I could get myself into trouble (again).

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    I don't have a smartphone because I'm an awkward bugger and I shall resist as long as possible but life is getting increasingly difficult.Will the Government make it mandatory? Then I could get myself into trouble (again).
    barrie ---I have a smartphone but will not use it for any apps at all, I have it for my convenince with my charity work. My wife does not possess one and does not want one and I don't see how the Government can make something mandatory when there are lots of people who do not possess smartphones and do not have the finances or desire to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov----did you have to wear a mask because you are in teh same lockdown conditions that we are up here?
    No Sub, no mention of masks, no one in the ground wearing one either, although you can if you want obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No Sub, no mention of masks, no one in the ground wearing one either, although you can if you want obviously.
    Thanks for that. I notice that the recommendations from your local council are the same as up here:- "Don’t attend amateur and semi-professional sporting events as spectators"

The County FAs up here decided that they would cut the numbers from 300 to 150 but then insist that everyone wears a mask whereas I see that Clitheroe were allowed 400 spectators and that the bar and clubhouse was open, something else which they have deemed to be unacceptable up here. In Northumberland we have had 2,463 cases out of a population of 322,434 and around 66 deaths with all bar one having other health problems. My mind boggles as to why they deem that we should wear a mask at football with nobody within 10 yards of me.

My mind boggles at most of it Sub, they hadn't opened the bar, which is in effect the clubhouse previously, but last week at Brighouse they'd opened theirs and this week it was open at Clitheroe, but access was very restricted. We are limited to 400, but on Saturday FC United, one level higher, had 600 on. I've long since lost interest in trying to keep track of the nonsense, so if I'm not sure of anything I ask Mrs S, she has more patience, or should I say more tolerance of idiocy, than me. She did used to run a Nursery School, so she is well practiced in coping with the likes of Boris and Hancock.

Is anyone seriously suggesting giving this set of retards led by this duplicitous cretin, even more access to your private and confidential messaging?

I don't think so!

Attachment 16999

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Is anyone seriously suggesting giving this set of retards led by this duplicitous cretin, even more access to your private and confidential messaging?

I don't think so!
    thats right BT - Covid my arsh - its all about data collection for GCHQ - you becoming a Digital Tag....part of the liberty dumping surveillance state....dont fall for it folks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)