+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Croydon Copper Killed

Croydon Copper Killed

How could an arrested person have a weapon in a custody cell?

Heads will roll for this one.

R.I.P. to the policeman, tragically lost due to extreme negligence.

Plenty of iffy area's I didnt like going through when I was on the bus', Croydon was definately one of them, its a grim place which always felt on the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    How could an arrested person have a weapon in a custody cell?

Heads will roll for this one.

R.I.P. to the policeman, tragically lost due to extreme negligence.
    Of course I could be barking up the wrong tree, but the police have to excercise extreme caution these days when dealing with certain sections of the community. They may well think it prudent to back off a little and not be so rigorous with their searching procedures.

54 years old and two months away from retirement,I hope the Bastid that shot him has a long painful injury and dies from it ..

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course I could be barking up the wrong tree, but the police have to excercise extreme caution these days when dealing with certain sections of the community. They may well think it prudent to back off a little and not be so rigorous with their searching procedures.
    The Dibbles have had to change the suspect's search procedure because of corona virus impositions laid down by the Home Office.

It's Pritti's fault then.

Attachment 16977

The Dibbles have had to change the suspect's search procedure because of corona virus impositions laid down by the Home Office.

It's Pritti's fault then.

Attachment 16977
    Covid AND Black Lives Matter to beware of then, double whammy for the boys in blue. Who'd be a copper ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Covid AND Black Lives Matter to beware of then, double whammy for the boys in blue. Who'd be a copper ?
    Add the Woke Society to that list along with the likes of the Mayor of London, and the Dibbles might as well be handcuffed with both hands behind their backs sinkov.

Add the Woke Society to that list along with the likes of the Mayor of London, and the Dibbles might as well be handcuffed with both hands behind their backs sinkov.
    Sadly, BT, that was the way the prisoner was wiwth both hands handcuffed behind his back, according to reports, however, he still managed to murder the policeman.

According to reports he had the gun up his backside with just the butt handle (no pun intended) sticking out, but how he could shoot and kill him with his hands handcuffed behind his back is strange, said to be a Sri Lankan.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)