+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Dover to stream Notts County game

linkwont work again. This is shambolical

Quote Originally Posted by caj85 View Post
    linkwont work again. This is shambolical
    If it wasn’t for your kindness posting that link to the twitter link I and no doubt others wouldn’t have seen any of it. Managed to see the last fif**** minutes of the first half. Now that’s gone.

Dover were very keen and quick to announce they would be streaming and took our £8. The service they have provided has been nothing short of abhorrent.

There's going to be a lot of people asking for refunds o doubt.

Got the O/S site back but player not working.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    If it wasn’t for your kindness posting that link to the twitter link I and no doubt others wouldn’t have seen any of it. Managed to see the last fif**** minutes of the first half. Now that’s gone.

Dover were very keen and quick to announce they would be streaming and took our £8. The service they have provided has been nothing short of abhorrent.
    I would be quite content to let em keep the 8 quid. But then I remembered their chairman wanted to null and void the season in March.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I would be quite content to let em keep the 8 quid. But then I remembered their chairman wanted to null and void the season in March.

For the sake of other club's fans using Dover's stream in future (and anybody else using whoever is providing the service to Dover), people should try and get a refund.

I would imagine Dover will be demanding that their streaming vendor refunds everyone for this mess, then replaces them pronto.

Didn't bother buying the game in case the stream was shonky,and I am glad I have saved my £8.

I will wait to see what Notts offer, and see how reliable it is before I sign up.I will just buy the home games if it is the same quality like the YouTube preseason friendlies.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I would imagine Dover will be demanding that their streaming vendor refunds everyone for this mess, then replaces them pronto.
    We offer this service as is and without guarantee. Please ensure that you have compatible web browser and highspeed web connection. The service is run by club volunteers and not a global media company – we will invest some of the income from this venture in improving the offering over time. You are purchasing a single camera live feed. Please ensure you select the correct game as we are unable to provide refunds after password is issued.

Back on !!!!!!!!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast