+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dover to stream Notts County game

Dover game streaming

Must admit, I didn’t realise that clubs like Mansfield had been selling season tickets - even with being given a free pass to view the games, ST holders will be paying a lot more than those who just pay to stream home games.

Best deal is the £140 iFollow season pass, which would be about £3 per match (for all 46 games). Hope Notts do something similar for home games.

It's not clear whether the Dover stream will be available outside the UK. Anyone know anything about this?

£8 to watch a dodgy stream of a non league game, with no decent commentary sounds steep to me.

I'll stick to the radio.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    £8 to watch a dodgy stream of a non league game, with no decent commentary sounds steep to me.

I'll stick to the radio.
    I dunno who’s doing the commentary, but it’ll be refreshing to hear something different to the bullsh!t that Stall was coming out with during the Harrogate game. 25 versions of ‘well, they’ve played a few competitive games, so no surprise that Notts are shyte’.

I’ll pay my 8 quid more in hope than expectation.

£8 is a great price.

I like Stall.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    £8 is a great price.

I like Stall.
    I might need a pill ( don't worry Mr Joshua, I'll buy it from a black-owned business), I agree with laddo .

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    £8 is a great price.

I like Stall.
    I like Stall as well. He should sometimes refrain from putting lipstick on a pig though.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post

I'll stick to the radio.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I like Stall as well. He should sometimes refrain from putting lipstick on a pig though.
    Just google " lipstick on a pig" laddo. Pretty poor from Oswald in his effort to feel superior to us.

ps. I did
    Last edited by navypie; 30-09-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Leave Sarah Palin out of this !

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast