+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I don't really think you'd be happy with us "...wasting another season at this level..." would you? Happy?
    All things being what they are, Id' take a closing of the gap between us and Fword with them being demoted and us avoiding the same fate if that was being offered.

If we'd just brought in a new manager and there was a genuine sense of optimism around the place rather than the pretense I'm sensing now, I wouldn't. Feels like everybody's wandering around with PTSO trying to convince themselves that everything is going to be alright after the bus has just crashed into a ditch. If we get going again then great. Right now, I'm relying on Fword to brighten up the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I don’t get it, the only time we Notts supporters should be Gloating at Forests demise is when we are above them in the league - we are “non-league’ FFS! - it is not gloating in my opinion it is pure jealousy.
    I would think that if anyone on here was truly "jealous" of the scum they would cross the river & jump on the bandwagon, meanwhile I will continue to support Notts & have a gloat at every opportunity, keep it up Forest.. COYP

Not 'gloating' just a bit of schadenforest.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    They should have got rid after that very amusing clown car crash at the end of last season.

Now they’ve got a squad of about 50 players, the vast majority of whom the inevitable new manager won’t fancy. Hope the Fabulous Baker Bomber has deep pockets.
    It wouldn't surprise me if he's run out of dough but I suspect that will be the yeast of their worries.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if he's run out of dough but I suspect that will be the yeast of their worries.
    I bet he's got a cob on after this start though.

It's eclair case of living beyond your means.

If Lamouchi loses another he's a choux in for the sack.

Black F*rest got oh points thus far.

Enjoying the F words lack of success is the only bright light in my weekend after the abysmal showing our boys produced yesterday.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast