+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest

They should have got rid after that very amusing clown car crash at the end of last season.

Now they’ve got a squad of about 50 players, the vast majority of whom the inevitable new manager won’t fancy. Hope the Fabulous Baker Bomber has deep pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    General trend over the last 30 years is that we mirror each other's ups and down and near misses, only Notts do slightly worse at key junctures to widen the gap.

Couple in our inability to string two decent campaigns together this century, let alone one, plus our record of struggling after every play off failure (not an uncommon phenomena), it's not looking good short of blind faith in the same course of non-action taken in the past (following a late derailment) will this time result in a different outcome. It might, but observed evidence (the past) says it won't.

I'd be happy with Fword going down and us wasting another season at this level, but they will most likely avoid relegation and it'll be as you were on both sides of the Trent into 2021.

STABILITY.
    All I Was doing was taking the piss FFS

Sorry but no world exists in which Forest losing their first four competitive games of the season without scoring a goal is not hilarious.
    Gloat gloat gloat - sue me

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    Sorry but no world exists in which Forest losing their first four competitive games of the season without scoring a goal is not hilarious.

The only club in Nottingham with a more negative worse manager than Notts County. Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    General trend over the last 30 years is that we mirror each other's ups and down and near misses, only Notts do slightly worse at key junctures to widen the gap.

Couple in our inability to string two decent campaigns together this century, let alone one, plus our record of struggling after every play off failure (not an uncommon phenomena), it's not looking good short of blind faith in the same course of non-action taken in the past (following a late derailment) will this time result in a different outcome. It might, but observed evidence (the past) says it won't.

I'd be happy with Fword going down and us wasting another season at this level, but they will most likely avoid relegation and it'll be as you were on both sides of the Trent into 2021.

STABILITY.
    I don't really think you'd be happy with us "...wasting another season at this level..." would you? Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    They should have got rid after that very amusing clown car crash at the end of last season.

Now they’ve got a squad of about 50 players, the vast majority of whom the inevitable new manager won’t fancy. Hope the Fabulous Baker Bomber has deep pockets.
    I think it was Karen Brady who once said that Birmingham City FC was the biggest employer in the city other than the council.

Gloating loud and clear Down Under, with no intention of stopping regardless of how the Maggies are doing. My red friends, who have been yapping about Harrogate have gone quiet all of a sudden. Early days and they may end up going up, so I'll sink the boot in while I can. Fuqqem.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    A reason why the Premier League want to know how any financial support will be distributed. Why should a club like Forest who have spent millions and signed a number of players be entitled to any hand outs when other clubs have made cuts?

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    It’s not even like they had a tough set of fixtures to start with. I’ll be amazed if Monsieur Sabri lasts till the end of September given how their form fell off a cliff at the end of last season too. Personally, I think he’s doing a great job and deserves a contract extension.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast