+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Coventry City Match Thread

Barnsley v Coventry City Match Thread

First of all congratulations to our former manager Mark Robins on the remarkable job he's done at the Sky Blues under extremely difficult circumstances to say the least .

That said he should be going back down the M1 tonight pointless .

There's no hiding place today for us , none what so ever .

Three points , nothing less will do .

Make it happen .

What will be the mindset of our Players and HC today ? Too many outside distractions for my liking , A win would be more than welcome , it won't be easy , if we play well enough ? We are more than capable of beating Coventry , 3pts at 5 o'clock !

In what could well be our final game under Struber I am not expecting a classic. Both see the first task as to put defence first and pick players whose first job is to get back to bolster the defence, the system first, technical ability second. Not conceding is the demand from both managers so 0-0 would be the logical conclusion.
    Neither team has Maldini, Ramos or Baresi at the back so make mistakes. 1-1 for me.
    "We played with good energy but produced too little output in the offence. Many positives we can take from my boy's first point."

Al be watching on Jeff. I hope the pattern of just one Premiership game at 3-00pm kick off continues to allow Championship clips and goals to be shown "as they happen".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-09-2020 at 09:32 AM.

Albi watchin bits of Wycombe game and Irish Open Golf , then Jeff , will Kammy be at Grove Street

Acido, I have put a reply on our board to your Coventry post. Good luck.

The side he has out today is our strongest team I think. Woodrow in the weekend shop window....

Ritzy and The Freezer on the bench. Izzit Struber who has picked this team ? I agree with whoever selected it anyway.

Good luck boys - should beat the sky blues today.

Matt Murray looks Frozzu

Tell you what there’s no way Mowatt and Woodrow are leaving before the end of the window, they are shocking!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast