+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in to DUTV to watch matches ................

I just bought the stream on the Hamilton site, took 90 seconds, no problem at all. Haven't had an issue with watching any matches on the United site too. Also used the Kilmarnock one a few weeks ago too, no issues.

Like Terry says, you are going to the wrong site. If you are willing to spend an hour trying to log in, spend 5 minutes reading the instructions that have been sent out multiple times and you will get in no bother.

Can't believe the issues people are having. It seems every week folk dont know how to access/log in? Surely it's no that difficult, is it?

A Flux Capacitor issue I reckon?

My difficulties where due to me being thick as phukk

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    My difficulties where due to me being thick as phukk

I use DUFC TV for home matches and register for free on any other clubs PPV site. It's all very similar, same background, same logins etc. You get sent to the same place for bank details. Then you click on "away team" button and have to put up with the usual suspects (the guy fae Slade and eez mate) haverin' pi*h

# kiddin'

Sorry for this being bumped up again but this’ll be the first home game I get to watch as a PPV. I’ve just registered on DUTV or at least I thought I had but it’s not recognising my credentials.

Tbh I had expected an email when I registered to validate my address but I’ve still received nothing after a few hours wait (nothing in spam either).

Can’t see any info or guidance on DUTV site so any advice welcome???

Is this a wind up? YOU DO NOT WATCH MATCHES ON DUTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is where you watch https://www.vstpass.com/

Errmmm thanks sort of....

I’d spotted TTT’s advice previously about VST but I’m not a season ticket holder so didn’t think that was for me.

So do I need my DUTV credentials to log in at the link you just gave me backRow?

If so that doesn’t work either!

https://ppv.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/ and you can buy the match

Quote Originally Posted by dreamoftangerine View Post
    Errmmm thanks sort of....

I’d spotted TTT’s advice previously about VST but I’m not a season ticket holder so didn’t think that was for me.

So do I need my DUTV credentials to log in at the link you just gave me backRow?

If so that doesn’t work either!
    Name:  dutv.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  12.1 KB

I go to United's website, click on home page. Then I get the screen at the top, I click on that, it tells me I don't have a ticket for the match and gives me the offer to purchase ticket. I do that, then the bottom screen appears. Works for me, hope this helps.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)