+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in to DUTV to watch matches ................

Logging in to DUTV to watch matches ................

Last week after trying for over an hour I gave up trying to log into watch this live stream - today, I am having the same problem again - no matter how many times I log in with the correct username, password and email address I can't manage to purchase a live stream to watch the match.

I am good with computers, I know my way around logging into web sites and completing forms etc - but the DUTV seems to be set up in just a way that I can manage to purchase the broadcast for any of United's matches - I can log in with my account, but as soon as I try to purchase the live stream nothing happens.

Here is the link I have

https://tv.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/event/12

Any help or advice would be much appreciated - I surely can't be the only person having these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Last week after trying for over an hour I gave up trying to log into watch this live stream - today, I am having the same problem again - no matter how many times I log in with the correct username, password and email address I can't manage to purchase a live stream to watch the match.

I am good with computers, I know my way around logging into web sites and completing forms etc - but the DUTV seems to be set up in just a way that I can manage to purchase the broadcast for any of United's matches - I can log in with my account, but as soon as I try to purchase the live stream nothing happens.

Here is the link I have

Any help or advice would be much appreciated - I surely can't be the only person having these problems.
    Not sure but think you have to go to the hamilton tv and get it through there that what I did at motherwell match not really sure if you can regester for away games through DUTV.Dont know if I'm right and probably not much help to you..

Have tried logging in to Hamilton's set up and I am having the same problems.

Why can't the clubs set up a simple link where you can log in and purchase the live match stream ?

I keep logging in with the correct password, username and e mail address and still can't get a link to purchase today's live stream.

I can't be the only person having these issues .

I'm not going to be getting match today but worked fine for me last week on dutv with season ticket number you maybe doing some wee thing just not right?I am hopeless with technology so not much help to you.Hopefully someone else who has got todays match can give you a hand.

Have tried logging in to Hamilton's set up and I am having the same problems.

Why can't the clubs set up a simple link where you can log in and purchase the live match stream ?

I keep logging in with the correct password, username and e mail address and still can't get a link to purchase today's live stream.

I can't be the only person having these issues .
    You have to register with each club to purchase ticket.

I am giving up - have wasted too much time trying to log into both Hamilton's and United's stream service.

Really badly set up service - I suspect they will have lost many customers who have been similar to myself and struggled to log in.

I will return to watch live streams once they manage to sort this out.

Exactly the same issues and gave up last week; only be told i had the wrong link. They even sent me a new password and that didnt work either. https://ppv.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/login

I am the opposite not that tech savvy, so they should make it easier for punters like me or i'll just revert to the tranny.

Quote Originally Posted by NOSCOTCAPS View Post
    Exactly the same issues and gave up last week; only be told i had the wrong link. They even sent me a new password and that didnt work either. https://ppv.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/login

I am the opposite not that tech savvy, so they should make it easier for punters like me or i'll just revert to the tranny.
    I am hopeless with tech but getting utd matchs on dutv quite easy even for me.You just put in you'r first name with a capital for fist letter then a gap second name with a capital for first letter then a wee dash thing- then first 12 numbers on you'r season then repeat first 12 numbers on season for password.

Each club has three channels, their own tv channel for home supporters to subscribe to for live audio, highlights, and I think overseas subscribers may get games through this too, (Virtual) Season ticket holders need to login via the VST link for each club, and anyone wanting to pay to watch an individual game must use the PPV link (registering for each different club, and you’ll get a link to pay for the game).
    Most have links to the PPV area on their own tv channel site, but unfortunately, not always clear, and nobody has clearly outlined this to many fans, and why it’s so confusing. For today, you need to register and buy here..(https://ppv.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/login)

I made the mistake registering for MotherwellTV, then realising I needed to register through their PPV site to get the game.

Not giving Hamilton my money today, fecking hate them and plastic pitches, it’s a joke we have three clubs with them in the top league!
    Last edited by ballumbie_arab; 26-09-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Here is the link I have

You don't use DUTV to watch home or away games. The home games are available to season ticket holders using vstpass.com with the credentials sent to you by the club. For away games your need to register for each team's PPV site, not their usual TV site (so the same as us).

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)