+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Birmingham City v The Millers

Hmmmm harsh on sadlier but smith and Ladapo can have no complaints.

Also, as millertop correctly predicted, good old smoking joe Mattock is now in the treatment room. And it ain't yet October. My only surprise is that hes beaten Vassell to it.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    TEAM v
    @BCFC
    | Blackman; Harding, Ihiekwe, A.MacDonald, Jones; Ogbene, S.MacDonald, Wiles, Miller; Crooks; Hirst.

SUBS | Johansson, Wood, Lindsay, Sadlier, Vassell, Ladapo, Smith.
    4-4-1-1

Told you it wouldn’t be long for Mattock to be out 😂
    That's more changes than I expexted!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Hmmmm harsh on sadlier but smith and Ladapo can have no complaints.

Also, as millertop correctly predicted, good old smoking joe Mattock is now in the treatment room. And it ain't yet October. My only surprise is that hes beaten Vassell to it.
    He's been in great form! Jones has never let us down.

It still looks more attacking which is fantastic to see!

Risky with only one defender (Wood) on bench
    I suppose Wiles can be shoved back ��
    Afternoon all. Today will hopefully be the first time I see 90 minutes, after ifollow and electric cut issues.

Agree Tops, but on the other hand plenty of options to change it if we are chasing the game. What's happened to Thompson?

Risky with only one defender (Wood) on bench
    I suppose Wiles can be shoved back ��
    Or Crooks?

Afternoon All....I tipped the Sadlier drop as hes just not got his head around how we play, hopefully he will benefit from his omission

Afternoon chaps
    Successfully purchased my Ifollow match pass and now nervously waiting for summat to happen. I am on the "passes" screen - which tells me that I have access to the match. If I remember correctly (from one whole week ago) I stay on that screen and video will eventually appear. I can't remember having to click anywhere else. It would be nice if there was a "streaming will begin here in .... minutes" message or a "click here to access video". As we know there are a lot of rough edges to this iFollow business.

I attempted to put my CH on yesterday, for the first time this Autumn, to find that it's on the fritz. It's freezing in my study/little bedroom so I'll be re-living the Don Valley matchday experience today - freezing my nads off and looking at a pitch with no fans on the opposite side. I might further recreate the DVS experience by moving as far away as possible from pitchside and viewing my PC monitor from the bathroom.

I don't feel confident about the match for some reason. I think we'll lose and would be delighted with a point

Edit - I ventured away from that screen and found a "watch live now" screen. Clicked on that and waiting with baited breath as I watch a black screen with a buffering type thingy spinning round
    Last edited by wrinkly; 26-09-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Afternoon chaps
    Successfully purchased my Ifollow match pass and now nervously waiting for summat to happen. I am on the "passes" screen - which tells me that I have access to the match. If I remember correctly (from one whole week ago) I stay on that screen and video will eventually appear. I can't remember having to click anywhere else. It would be nice if there was a "streaming will begin here in .... minutes" message or a "click here to access video". As we know there are a lot of rough edges to this iFollow business.

I attempted to put my CH on yesterday, for the first time this Autumn, to find that it's on the fritz. It's freezing in my study/little bedroom so I'll be re-living the Don Valley matchday experience today - freezing my nads off and looking at a pitch with no fans on the opposite side. I might further recreate the DVS experience by moving as far away as possible from pitchside and viewing my PC monitor from the bathroom.

I don't feel confident about the match for some reason. I think we'll lose and would be delighted with a point

Edit - I ventured away from that screen and found a "watch live now" screen. Clicked on that and waiting with baited breath as I watch a black screen with a buffering type thingy spinning round
    Hi. Same here!! Tried on chrome and Internet Explorer. Cleared cookies etc. Waiting for iFollow help. It was fine last week

At least I can watch on iPad but can’t connect to tv. So annoying!!

Hello to all. Looks like it’s home commentary for me but the picture is great. Poor old Wycombe struggling again, it’s going to be a hard season for them.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast