Probably one of the toughest away matches of the season! Not only are they a team that we rarely beat but they'll be the team that probably concedes the least goals in the Championship this season! Karanka is another one of those managers that nearly does the job but keeps getting them well paid ones after being sacked!

Last week wasn't a bad preformance and we were unlucky to lose. Maybe we will win a couple of games through defensive errors like Ickys' but we're more likely to lose a few more. The main reason for that is the forward threat we pose or the lack of it. I just can't see us creating a clearcut chance last week and the only real chance we created went well wide. I think that is the only part of the pitch we're not strong enough in for this league.
Maybe Hurst is the one that will become a goal scorer for us but we need 2 and for all the love in the world we have for our forruds it has to be a special day for them to score one and a very special day for them to get one each. I think that that should be the change for the team today. Hurst should definately start and for today play Smudge up with him. If Smudge keeps going out to the wing or we play too many long balls for him to challenge airially for then change it for Freddy!

Anyone remember that goal by Macca into the Railway end?

Enjoy the match boys and girls!