+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. York City 26.09.20 [PSF]

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Heard a few people on the radio suggest this might be the point where clubs begin to realize they don't need SKY or BT anymore and that they can do the broadcasting side themselves.
    Yes the clubs may as well do it themselves if they have got their own media teams and the capability to do it. Plus all the money generated can go to the clubs.

They’ve mentioned on the stream that 2,500 are now watching. Yes it’s free but the potential audience is fans world wide and also away fans around the world as well.

The quality of the picture is spot on, it’s in the middle of the Pavis. It’s good that familiar people are commentating as well.

Notts County TV anyone?

We might as well enter the walking football league

0-2 this is awful.

Looking good Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    0-1 and once again we have been poor. I hate this diamond.
    It’s too simple for the opposition as we go 0-2 down.

The passing is generally good and ok and the intent, but all our attacks are breaking down in the final third and we are losing it in that area of the park too much. We’ve not really had any meaningful changes apart from the Rodriguez one on one with the keeper.

I’d sooner us get our mistakes and errors out of the way now before the season starts.

The anxiety is getting to them! This is dreadful, got to be said. Two bad goals to give away and only created one chance.

Couldn't see the sense in playing a friendly after a competitive game, makes even less sense now.
    It doesn't mean anything but it's not going to help confidence if they lose two on the bounce going into the first league game.

Shocking.

If I was an opposition manager I'd love Notts to play the diamond. We don't have any attacking threat at all. Lots of sideways and neat passes, but in the wrong part of the pitch,

... ok, I'll say it. Never taken to McCrory. He's no full back, nor is he a CB. Too slow to give us decent pace. Negative/over cautious going forward. Square passes (by anyone) are dangerous. Now DM looking like a sick note. Sub is his best position. Oh dear ...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast