+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Elisha Sam needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Who would you have him in ahead of? He's at Leamington FC now in the division below, we wish him well.

So Ardley must go. Elisha Sam needs to go, after only just arriving. Who's next? The owners and ground staff look safe, but let's not hang around let's act quick and try and get someone else out the club before the season kicks off.

I'd be inclined to give Sam the Sham more time before I made a judgement.

1) He's ob 'ring rusty' as are some of the other new recruits.

2) I do like the advantages a biggun up top can give you in certain situations. 20 mins to go, one nil down, Get Big Sham on and play some scud-ball. Sod the tippy-tappy stuff.

We shall no doubt revisit this fred as/if the season progresses.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    2) I do like the advantages a biggun up top can give you in certain situations. 20 mins to go, one nil down, Get Big Sham on and play some scud-ball. Sod the tippy-tappy stuff.
    I agree, but I think someone ripped that page out of Ardley's book of tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I'd be inclined to give Sam the Sham more time before I made a judgement.

1) He's ob 'ring rusty' as are some of the other new recruits.

We shall no doubt revisit this fred as/if the season progresses.
    Sam really struggled with his back to goal yesterday and did nothing to suggest he can hold the ball up when it's lumped up to him. Seems to like to get the ball on the wing and run with it, but just looks a bit Bambi-esque at the moment.

Let's hope he can hit his stride quickly, otherwise it's going to be a very tiring season for Wootton.

Not sure how many minutes in total he's played for Notts, and regardless of how much he hasn't impressed but it's sounding a tad harsh to want him out of the club this early. Even by NCM Pitchfork standards

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He left because he would have been behind that useless lot in the pecking order..
    Enzio and Roberts are now useless according to Durham, good to know

Quote Originally Posted by tactition View Post
    Never a footballer.Cant head,can't run, can't pass.I can't see what he can do.Sorry!!! Seen enough.
    Totally agree, first impressions aren’t good at all and after seeing him so far he’s got to be even worse than Vinny Arkins was!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Enzio and Roberts are now useless according to Durham, good to know
    There you go again making assumptions. I never said they were useless, i was referring to some of the new signings, which basically that's what the topic was about...

"Hello darkness, my old friend...."

After today's brace and a goal of season contender for all English leagues not just the Non League it's only right to bring back this beautiful thread.

Elisha Sam needs to go... into the first team on a more regular basis!

We're pretty good at keeping clean sheets but a bit short on the goals front, and this guy seems to have a few tricks and goals in him.

He was truly woeful in the first half, moving him into part of the front three obviously suited him better...good move by the manager.

Wonderful second goal.....Has anyone ever scored a better goal for Notts? If so, then who and when?!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast