+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Elisha Sam needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    ThaiPie is correct there are some absolute pearlers in there, well worth a quick read.

Not sure about this Tactician guy but I'm sure the other names listed can all look back and raise a smile about their comments.

I tell you something I'd love to have been stuck in the middle of the Kop as NavyPie suggested Sam should be, that would have been the best view of this simply incredible goal that's gone viral.
    Such a shame there was no crowd to witness Fireman's Sam's world class finish.
    So, you thought it would be fun to ressurect an ancient post just to have a smirk at other Mad posters? Why not just start a new one to say that Sam might have something about him if played in the right position?

Woahhh Woahh woah! Settle down Woody, it's just a bit of fun. Nothing to take too seriously, like I said I'm sure most everyone who made comments (some genuinely funny ) back in September within a month of him signing can now look back and smile after yesterday's brace and wonder goal.

Just a bit of light-hearted fun. It's classic NCM he went from being an exciting intriguing footballer when he signed, never a footballer within a month to a potential Puskas award winner 5 months later. If you can't raise a smile for that chain of events in a short period of time then when can you?

It's just a bit of fun chap.

You'll no doubt be glad to see u
    I ended my very next post with two football based questions regarding Knowles Vs Sam and if Sam is in starting XI where to play him

Link to great photo of Sam's wonder goal.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/all-a...otts-county-fc

I am told that the goal has gone viral on social media.
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 28-02-2021 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Bloody hell, another virus. We'll be locked down forever!

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    After the break he was moved to the left of a front three instead of the left of a midfield four. I think for his 2nd goal Wootton had come out left...I may be wrong though!

I think in a front three is his best position
    Yes I tend to agree, based on what I've seen. He seems to like to run at defenders from the left, but tying him down to an orthodox winger position can marginalise him from the game. He needs that bit of freedom to come deep, collect the ball and attack the space and the defenders, but also has the height to cause problems in the area if the ball comes in from the opposite side. 4-3-3 should suit him, whereas 4-4-2 is probably too rigid. And that applies to many of our other forward players too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Link to great photo of Sam's wonder goal.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/all-a...otts-county-fc

FIFA.com
    @FIFAcom
    Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes Inspired to try something different this week?

Elisha Sam gained top marks for originality and improvisation in scoring the goal of the weekend

https://twitter.com/FIFAcom/status/1366302939950829570

Did anyone catch his interview on Talksport yesterday evening?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I waited for it but it was taken over by the Glenn Roeder news, apparently it happened an hour later. Not sure if there’s a way to listen on catch-up.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    As you’d expect, didn’t last long. All good humour and the Talksport team congratulated Sam on winning the Puskas award.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456