+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

We are and look like a championship team.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    We are and look like a championship team.
    Some wise Millers even predicted the 1-1 scoreline

We have restored our 12 point lead over our friends down the road and, hopefully, will still have that lead by tomorrow night.

We were unlucky after playing very well.A lot of good performances from nearly all the team with Mikel Miller and Ben Wiles outstanding.Sean Mc had a decent game and Icky and Angus were solid.I'm happy with that and we look like a championship side.Well done Warney.

Perhaps a couple more signings will make us even better.
    I still think we could do with another goal poacher. Can't have enough strikers PW once said and also Uncle Neil said that too

Point away I will take that,must make NYS a fortress & start picking up points at home.

Good point but we have to do better when we take a lead. We have not learned from this problem we had last time in this division. Get the ball and boot the bugger out of the ground if need be. We just sit back and invite the opposition to come at us when we know they have to.

Thought we dominated midfield for first half hour but them let them take charge. Crooksy did nowt first half bit a bit better second.

We must get proper cover for mattock at left back or better still make him cover for a better left back. Something else we have had missing for the last couple of seasons.

MOM Wilesy

Got to settle for 4 points first 3 games but 6 points were in our grasp.

Still need that midfield playmaker and goalscorer...

Only thing I'm disappointed about is their soft penalty which I thought was harsh. Ours was a stonewaller.

I think having no fans could be good for us. We should take advantage of this situation.

Would have taken a point before kick off but am a bit disappointed that we didn’t take all three.
    Overall though a point seemed about fair.
    Very happy with the performances today and so far.
    We don’t look out of place in this division.
    I think it won’t make much difference whether we play at home or away this year whilst there are no crowds. It’s a great leveller.

UTM

Played well but still some mistakes, Crooks should’ve been subbed
    Ogbene needs to get ball in box instead of trying to score
    Happy with Miller
    Wiles/S MacDonald both had good games with Wiles just edging my motm
    think Hirst might have had a better game with a partner but did ok

I said a tight game with us being the 1-0 winners so I’m a tad upset, I don’t like pocket

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast