+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

Birmingham City Post Match Thoughts

Well a game of 2 pens with so little time between them the BBC didn't even have chance to update their table and show where 6 points would put us . Through choice and not, PW shook up the starting team, how did it work out? Better than iFollow I'm guessing. Disappointing to let a couple of points go at the end but most would have taken 1 point at 3 o'clock away at a difficult/bogey team/ground.

Thoughts?

Another really good performance everyone did their job liked the look of new boy Miller . A bit disappointed at the end not getting the three points wouldn't blame Billy Jones for the penalty just looked to me that he was trying to stop the cross and the forward just fell into him . Looks like we will make a better fist of staying up this time .

Can only speak for last third of game due to I follow
    Problems. We look like a team that can compete in this league
    Brum are no mugs but we looked well worth the point. Should have been 3 one clear pen and one dodgy. Well done lads.

We were up to 7th lol for 4 minutes. Was impressed with Miller but in fairness all the team did well against a team that will finish probably in playoffs.
    Last edited by pip_y; 26-09-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Good point at a hard ground to win owt, would have have been cherry on the cake with all 3 though

Honestly I think a point was fair since nether team really had any decent shots until them penalties.

My dads drinking himself silly after seeing Blackburn beat derby county 0-4

My man if the match

Ben Wiles

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    We were up to 7th lol for 4 minutes. Was impressed with Miller but in fairness all the team did well against a team that will finish probably in playoffs.
    Tbh you don’t know who will be in play offs just because a team is outside play offs one year don’t mean that team will be there next year

You really don’t know who’s fighting for what until half way through, look at forest they just missed out on play offs last year now they haven’t even got a point in 3 games

A fair and hard won point. Gutted not to hold on for all 3. Lots of good things from this game.

Was a great 1st half without creating a deal. After the break they looked like they'd had a good kicking at half time and came out a more menacing side. We were coming under increasing pressure then got the pen with 3 mins left. Their pen seemed a bit harsh but Jones maybe should have just stood him up, like Brecks said, he was going nowhere.

Think we'd have taken a point before the start but let 2 more slip away from a decent display. Blackman frightens me to death, he has no confidence at all. Miller looked quite sharp and has plenty of pace. Good debut from him.

UTM.

That was a championship performance but its based on hard graft and I'm just worried over the course off the season we will have alot tired legs with limited plers to freshen up.

If that was 0-0 you would be more satisfied I not really sure theres was a penalty.

Wiles ogbene Miller man of match.

If they carry on wiles and ogbene won't be with us next season.

What I like about the goalkeeper is he plays like a sweeper and anything on the edge of his box is his. But sometimes this makes him look out of position

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast