+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Struber to New York

Struber to New York

According to Sky Austria the Red Bull New York have agreed a £2 million release for the Barnsley manager

Ivvery penny will be re-invested.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Ivvery penny will be re-invested.
    In another club!

The curse of the second season strikes again on Grove Street .

At a normal club there's only one man for the job and that's Paul Cook .

We aren't a normal club so it won't happen .

2 million euros paid into cheins gang pockets good luck to struber never mind what pillaking Conway will come up with it was all down to lack of recruitment and struber not getting what he wanted

" he wanted to leave " we begged him to stay, BUT the release Clause was always in his Contract " we don't think the Club have any further interest in his future , we are going back to New York ,, to pinch Paul Warne , he was always arr number 1 Target

That's the first section of Dane's interview this week ticked off.

The bland comforting words of "I do feel Gerhard wants to be here at Oakwell this season" ring round an empty stadium. Good pillakin Dane but it was said in a lovely way so many will swallow your style as being the truth.

Bring back Lee Johnson , problem either solved or worsened !!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    That's the first section of Dane's interview this week ticked off.

The bland comforting words of "I do feel Gerhard wants to be here at Oakwell this season" ring round an empty stadium. Good pillakin Dane but it was said in a lovely way so many will swallow your style as being the truth.
    I don’t swallow his words SB, I HATE Americans, their culture and their Way of doing things. If it is announced Struber has gone then this club will struggle to attract anyone with any more ambition than to have a good 8 months and then get the hell out of here. I’m gutted that we can’t keep anyone, gutted that the board are ruining the club. JUST AS MUCH AS you are.
    Can’t see anyone coming here to work under these conditions who has any thoughts of riding the roundabout that is Oakwell for more than a few months.

You can't blame the blowk fo leaving , as you say Jules who would want to come here , given the situation we are in right now , i wouldn't be suprised if we went down the same route as Bury , into oblivion , the only one's who care about the Club are the Fans , everything else is secondary now , Switch the Lights off and have done with the Club , Our History obviously means nothing anymore ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast