+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So where do we go from here ?

So where do we go from here ?

If the Stories are True about Struber ?
    Another Foreign Coach ? Adam Murray ( yes I've mentioned his name ) will be rubbing his hands ,is he in with a chance ?
    It's been obvious for a while now, that we aren't going to take any steps towards sustainability in the Championship , lack of ambition , players wanting to leave , and being allowed to do so ETC , it's not worth it anymore to the Fan's ,
    Last edited by Romared; 26-09-2020 at 04:52 PM.

An extended spell for Murray would be the cheapest. Dane will dress it up nicely as the players needing continuity.

I would like Paul Cook bringing a change in style but I suspect some continental coach will rock up who "has been a long term target we are delighted now to bring in".

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    If the Stories are True about Struber ?
    Another Foreign Coach ? Adam Murray ( yes I've mentioned his name ) will be rubbing his hands ,is he in with a chance ?
    It's been obvious for a while now, that we aren't going to take any steps towards sustainability in the Championship , lack of ambition , players wanting to leave , and being allowed to do so ETC , it's not worth it anymore to the Fan's ,
    Heading towards total apathy to be honest , the connection between fan and club is almost non existent , not helped by the pandemic it has to be said .

Just a permanent revolving door , CEO's , HC's and players .

The only feckers who won't go are the ones we want to see leave the most , the 80% .

The club is vastly becoming a laughing stock on many levels with many of us looking on in bewilderment at times .

Nowt will change whilst we have this lot owning the club and sadly the current culture was started by the late Patrick Cryne and taken to another level by this lot .

I hardly recognise the club anymore .

Cook would be good , a dunt think id purrup wi Cheins Gang's idea's , he gorriz fungus burnt at Wiggun , so a carnt see that happnin, him at Forest willbi arta work sooin , so izza a chance

I do know that Jose Morais's contract at his club in South Korea is coming to an end and has not been renewed. Just saying.

It doesnt feel like we anymore Roma, it feels like them and us, running the club for themselves and not a thought for the fans.

These people are the most disingenuous individuals ive ever seen, apart from the odd politician!

Weve started this season with more or less last seasons relegation outfit but transfers in are a pantomime of calamaities whilst transfers out are done, dusted and money banked in no time. Its farcical. 270 minutes of league football played, 1 point, no goals for, and the CEO statement released on Friday provides little hope or expectation of change. Usual crap we thought we had it done but it fell through.

I cant imagine how many of us are saying enough is enough and arent prepared to go anymore. I said I wouldnt go shortly after these charlatans took over and I have no reason to change my mind, I cant imagine what a home attendance would be now in normal times.

Good luck BFC but dont count on my money.

Tha can't even rely onnuz lakin at Grove Street Eths. The owners cuddant give a shiny sh1te if fans eddto travel to Chesterfield as long as they got one up in their latest feud.

These owners are signing young players and making Money.... They are now doing the same with mangers....
    r

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    It doesnt feel like we anymore Roma, it feels like them and us, running the club for themselves and not a thought for the fans.

These people are the most disingenuous individuals ive ever seen, apart from the odd politician!

Weve started this season with more or less last seasons relegation outfit but transfers in are a pantomime of calamaities whilst transfers out are done, dusted and money banked in no time. Its farcical. 270 minutes of league football played, 1 point, no goals for, and the CEO statement released on Friday provides little hope or expectation of change. Usual crap we thought we had it done but it fell through.

I cant imagine how many of us are saying enough is enough and arent prepared to go anymore. I said I wouldnt go shortly after these charlatans took over and I have no reason to change my mind, I cant imagine what a home attendance would be now in normal times.

Good luck BFC but dont count on my money.
    It's not felt like it's us for a long time Eths , your pretty much spot on with your comments , Animal's eluded to the fact we are a laughing stock right now , and that's how it feels to many of us , seeing a lesser size Club , with no History or decent fanbase just down the road in " groomsvill " having the better of things right now proves how badly we are being run , Disgraceful behaviour from Our Board , and the 80% + the 20% are equally guilty ,

Its sickening, this club in the words of Churchill is in one of its darkest hours. Ok its not yet as bad as administration or some of the 60's 70's financial difficulties but were definitely descending the slippery slope.

You cannot disenfranchise your fan base its suicidal. And to move our home ground - madness.

As I asked previously, how many lawsuits/disputes in respect of BFC have this lot got going on? Theyre a dangerous bunch!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast