+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Black nutters mutter

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Glad you agree Monty talks bollax at least Mr stoves
    Not necessarily, I havent googled it.

We need a few more black actors in the TV ads. Only 50% during last night's Corrie breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    We need a few more black actors in the TV ads. Only 50% during last night's Corrie breaks.
    Need a few more actors in Coronation Street, never mind the ads.

Watch the BBC no “ advertising” on there!

However there’s probably 50% of BAME presenters/ reporters.

Are tha policing this board again Sota? You said you weren't political .You aren't a multi per chance? My advice to you is get thi sen a life...

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    Watch the BBC no “ advertising” on there!

However there’s probably 50% of BAME presenters/ reporters.
    Well get used to it we are a multicultural nation. Theres no turning back now unless you want to tell yourself to bugger off to where you came from...

https://greatbritishmag.co.uk/ask-a-...multicultural/
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-09-2020 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Are tha policing this board again Sota? You said you weren't political .You aren't a multi per chance? My advice to you is get thi sen a life...
    exile, why not take your own advice.

Call me Roly. I prefer that name Stovers, its sort of cuddly like me...

I would bugger off but I'm not sure about my ancestry. I reckon I might have a bit of Celt in me from my Irish roots but probably more saxon I would think . Chuffin hell I might be german. So its either Dublin or Berlin for me. Before that my genes had a spell in Africa at some point. South Africa might be ok this time of year.

What about you stoves where will you need to bugger off to?

Monty will be ok by the way, his ancestry shows he is pure English from the primordial soup. I would guess that was a pond somewhere near Lancaster millions of years ago.

Blummin ummer Ive just realised I have some of the same genes as Monty ...wheres that chuffin pond again!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-09-2020 at 02:27 PM.

You guys (some of you) just don't get it. Best selling novel by Hilary Mantell reckoned by all the critics to be brilliant not on the Booker Prize shortlist which this year (in frigging England remember) features only two white writers. The BBC are spending millions on a series about "forgotten" black classical composers (forgotten because they were crap but the Beeb reckons Mozart pinched all his stuff from a Kunta Kinti with a didgeridoo - you can't make this crap up) and Talksport tonight start a six part series on black footballers. As Sota pointed out the ethnic mix of the UK according to adverts on TV is 50% black, 30% of relationships are black guys sh*gging white women, 15% are gay and the very small residue are white hetero***ual couples. F8ck it. We've lost. Let the w*nkers take over but please show them how you change a light bulb.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You guys (some of you) just don't get it. Best selling novel by Hilary Mantell reckoned by all the critics to be brilliant not on the Booker Prize shortlist which this year (in frigging England remember) features only two white writers. The BBC are spending millions on a series about "forgotten" black classical composers (forgotten because they were crap but the Beeb reckons Mozart pinched all his stuff from a Kunta Kinti with a didgeridoo - you can't make this crap up) and Talksport tonight start a six part series on black footballers. As Sota pointed out the ethnic mix of the UK according to adverts on TV is 50% black, 30% of relationships are black guys sh*gging white women, 15% are gay and the very small residue are white hetero***ual couples. F8ck it. We've lost. Let the w*nkers take over but please show them how you change a light bulb.
    What? They have light bulbs where you live!? I thought they were still living in the stone age where you lived?

Bowl of primordial soup Monty?

By the way I didn't know that your talents stretched to being a music critique. I always though you were an agadoo man mi sen..push that pineapple owd lad...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 27-09-2020 at 05:05 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast