+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: As the game is going on

Lacklustre and little guile or imagination on show. Worrying to say the least. It will get better when we get our quality players back. However, its all artisan and workman like.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Their midfield has had a field day, we’ve barely mustered a shot and what we have had come from the full back

It’s worrying when the full backs are the best players for us
    If the last 2/3 years will not change Garlick's tact, then watching that sh!te certainly isnt going to move him.

There were 2 teams on the field, and Southampton were poor, Ings was lively but not dangerous, there defence was not tested by the other even poorer team, us.

No useful balls for Wood and Vydra to feed off, McNeil (even if he is marked by 2 was as bad as he was in the last few games), Stephens (like I said 4 years ago) is an ordinary midfielder who is nothing special and thats what he showed tonight, nothing.

Too many youngsters in the side too early with the lack lustre effort that Garlick has offered with money for transfers, plus all the other amateurish stunts, with Drinkwater, D4, Gibson etc etc, and now the p!ss balling about with Tarky.

Kilby certainly took a good pay off when he stepped down because of his cancer scare, but long before that he put his money into Burnley Football Club, He was a true fan/supporter, if Garlick was a true fan he would put his money where your mouth is and sh!t ! or get off the pot ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about 2/3 years ago.

I'm not going to be my usual miserable, moaning self tonight, so I'll just say that I thought Bardsley had a good game.
    Last edited by sinkov; 26-09-2020 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I still think the push on Wood was a penalty.
    On the half-way line that's a free kick every time, in fact refs can't get the whistle in their mouths quick enough for gentle nudges like that..........................on the half-way line.

I still think Wood was onside,somebody explain to me how he was offside please?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I still think Wood was onside,somebody explain to me how he was offside please?
    Because the phuck puppets that follow the rule making muppets don't know what they are doing, its a cruel world son, as you begin your life you will suffer many traumas, of which BFC will be one of many, please remember my words, now take care, and get to phuckin bed !

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I know we had an off day ,but Why was Woods goal given offside ? Where was VAR when it was needed?
    Simple answer is VAR was in the hands of Mike Dean, enough said.

"In July of 64 A.D., a great fire ravaged Rome for six days, destroying 70 percent of the city and leaving half its population homeless. According to a well-known expression, Rome’s emperor at the time, the decadent and unpopular Nero, “fiddled while Rome burned.” The expression has a double meaning: Not only did Nero play music while his people suffered, but he was an ineffectual leader in a time of crisis."

I can't help it, but every time they show Emperor Mike sat in splendid isolation, suitably muzzled up, in the stand, I can't help thinking of Emperor Nero. Why is this ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "In July of 64 A.D., a great fire ravaged Rome for six days, destroying 70 percent of the city and leaving half its population homeless. According to a well-known expression, Rome’s emperor at the time, the decadent and unpopular Nero, “fiddled while Rome burned.” The expression has a double meaning: Not only did Nero play music while his people suffered, but he was an ineffectual leader in a time of crisis."

I can't help it, but every time they show Emperor Mike sat in splendid isolation, suitably muzzled up, in the stand, I can't help thinking of Emperor Nero. Why is this ?
    It's because you badly need to see a really good shrink sinkov.

"Too many youngsters in the side too early with the lack lustre effort that Garlick has offered with money for transfers, plus all the other amateurish stunts, with Drinkwater, D4, Gibson etc etc, and now the p!ss balling about with Tarky."

I watched Dunne very attentively yesterday, he was excellent and unlucky with the Ings deflection. If you are good enough you are old enough!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)