+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFS sign Wilson.

Burnley Football Club is effectively owned by two major shareholders.

The Yanks will have to offer x number of £'s per share - then they will own it lock, stock and smoking barrel if Mike and John accept.

Now we will see whether Mike is indeed a Burnley fan or Alto's, "Used car salesman!"

What will indicate one or the other BT? Will he see what is best for the club and sell?? Or will he love the club so much he can’t sell at any price?

Harry Wilson starts for Liverpool tonight.

Another of so many maybe's is just pipe dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Harry Wilson starts for Liverpool tonight.

Another of so many maybe's is just pipe dreams
    It's getting really phucking tiresome now Alto.

Why the phuck can't we just say it like it is?

Is it simply the media writing fictional rubbish and we all fall for it?

And can someone please explain to me in plain English, just exactly what Mike Rigg does to earn his salary.

Garlick is not an eejit, how and why does he let this pantomime continue?

There are more questions than answers I'm afraid to say.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

And can someone please explain to me in plain English, just exactly what Mike Rigg does to earn his salary.
    Easy peasy that one BT, is as plain English as I can manage..............feck all.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Easy peasy that one BT, is as plain English as I can manage..............feck all.
    I see no evidence to suggest anything other than you are spot on sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's getting really phucking tiresome now Alto.

Why the phuck can't we just say it like it is?

Is it simply the media writing fictional rubbish and we all fall for it?

Garlick is not an eejit, how and why does he let this pantomime continue?

There are more questions than answers I'm afraid to say.
    Its very frustrating BT, I don't think its the media writing fictional rubbish (although a lot of the time they do), 3 local papers and I think Liverpool themselves have stated we was enquiring about Wilson, also Sky, but its taken far too long as usual, so day after day it looked to be getting more and more unlikely we'd do the business, we seem to haggle too much, unless its a pittance of a fee like the one for Stephens, who IMO is just a wast of time and effort for a player who will just make the numbers up like Waters and Lennon did without actually strenghtening the team.

We argue with each other about the way our Club is run I know, but we (our Club) are too secretive, They did away with the AGM's because when questioned about certain things on the night they could not answer because there was some skull duggerey going on, I know you disagree but there can be no other reasons for them to not have answers and the outcome of certain things did not add up, regardless of the Gibson, Wells, Hart, D4, Drinkwater and the other episodes that we have all watched in wondered WTF is happening !

The same with this not disclosed on transfers is beyond me, and so many other things that don't add up.

Sean Dyche never gives anything away and will alway keep everyone guessing, the AL group apparently have been to Gawthorpe on more than one occasion, can you imagine a man who is hands on not wanting to know who these people are in and around the training ground ?

Mike Rigg, I said when he was put in post that he did nothing at Man City, Fulham and QPR, so how come we employed him ?

Garlick is letting this pantomime continue which could result in us exiting the PL with all its attractive cash incentives never to return, and he's been letting the team/squad get older and weaker for the last 3 years without proper investment, so what else would you call him other than an eejit ? A second hand car salesman perhaps ?

This American AL company looks very suspect IMO, but seeing Garlick doing next to buggar all for so long is enough for me BT, it really is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)