+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFS sign Wilson.

FFS sign Wilson.

We need a right winger.

Come on Mike get the bloody deal done.

Attachment 16986

Very disappointed tonight, our midfield was uninspiring to say the least. I cannot understand why the partnership of Westwood and Brownhill, which had been developing nicely, was broken to accommodate Stephens.
    I only hope that if we do manage to sign a winger that Dyche does not drop Brownhill to the bench to allow Stephens to play in central midfield. Based on tonight’s display and I am aware it was his first game and may not be familiar with the team and tactics, but I was unimpressed with his effort.
    What we need more than anything is a player who can provide some flair and unlock a defence with though balls, which I believe Vydra would thrive on and it would be an alternative to high balls aimed at Wood, especially as tonight when the opposition have two big centre bcks..

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We need a right winger.

Come on Mike get the bloody deal done.

Attachment 16986
    Liverpool want £20 million,...We are deep in talks with a £8million offer hoping to get him on the cheap ,...You have to admire our Chairman ,

Wilson wouldn’t have won the game for us tonight...

Mike is a business man... he knows that if the Americans buy the club, he won’t get back the money he spend on players now. He is careful with his spendings and have been all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage Claret View Post
    What we need more than anything is a player who can provide some flair and unlock a defence with though balls, which I believe Vydra would thrive on and it would be an alternative to high balls aimed at Wood, especially as tonight when the opposition have two big centre bcks..
    Ralph said before the game he'd changed his defence specifically to counteract the way we play. To be fair I think he did a good job, they never had to break sweat.

wow i thought we were bad cause we had 7 players missing including 2 wingers

Quote Originally Posted by WillPark View Post
    Wilson wouldn’t have won the game for us tonight...

where is he....?

its a big ocean....perhaps he wont like the rationing on S.D's raft.

Quote Originally Posted by WillPark View Post
    Mike is a business man... he knows that if the Americans buy the club, he won’t get back the money he spend on players now. He is careful with his spendings and have been all along.
    Its not Garlicks money Will, its Burnley Football Clubs, any asset[s] purchased belong to the Club.

And the value of the club is the same if there is 150million in the bank or 20million and higher wages being paid out every month?? The Americans will buy the majority of the shares right? So Garlick will get more money the higher the club is valued.
    But you’re probably right... the clubs value won’t alter that much if we had bought the players needed to strengthen the team this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)