+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queens Match Day Magazine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Queens Match Day Magazine

HThere is a strong possibility that Queens will not be producing a match programme in the coming season due to the current circumstances within the game. However, as having contributed to the programme for the last few years and have enjoyed doing so, I have plans to produce an on-line “match day magazine” for every game.
    At present, this will consist of twelve, A5 full colour, pages - no adverts and no full page photographs. Content will be current and historical articles, all illustrated and all in-keeping with what a match programme should contain. As the season progresses, page content may well increase to six**** pages, or more, depending on what material appears.
    The “magazine” would be sent out prior to every game in a pdf format.
    Each issue will cost £2 or a subscription price of £25 for the thir**** league and two cup ties already scheduled. Other cup ties would be at the single copy price.
    If you are interested in this, please send me a Direct Message.

FAO Iain McCartney - a couple of questions about this on - line programme. Have Queens sanctioned this as surely you need their permission and will any monies raised go into the much needed coffers at Palmerston.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    FAO Iain McCartney - a couple of questions about this on - line programme. Have Queens sanctioned this as surely you need their permission and will any monies raised go into the much needed coffers at Palmerston.
    The board are aware of the intended project and they have no problem with such a publication being produced.

It would be appreciated I'm sure if you gave some of your profits (after expenses) to the Tanner Fund

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    It would be appreciated I'm sure if you gave some of your profits (after expenses) to the Tanner Fund

has the tanner fund gave there cash to magic yet or are thay still saving up funds ,as im sure people that are on the fence about it will want to see how the first donation to the manager goes and how its been spent .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    has the tanner fund gave there cash to magic yet or are thay still saving up funds ,as im sure people that are on the fence about it will want to see how the first donation to the manager goes and how its been spent .
    Didn’t you read yesterday’s announcement on the official site ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Didn’t you read yesterday’s announcement on the official site ?

no i dont bother going into the official site i just wiat until i see things highlighted if there important .

ok so we will see during the january window how the tanner fund cash is utilised .

Absolutely no way this publication should be done for self profit. There’s going to be a lot of lost revenue this season so any profit should be given back to the football club. I’ll be absolutely disgusted with you if you don’t.

Great news that Queens are going ahead with a proper programme and surely there are 100 Doonhamer fans out there who will subscribe to it and make it a viable idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)