+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Ross County v RYAN HEDGES match thread etc

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I thought you said McGinn didn’t have the legs to play in that position
    Haha I did say that - to be fair when he was on the right today he didn’t have that much defending to do, but he seemed to be more central alongside Wright with Hedges out in the wide area - or maybe I was just imagining that?

What I’m enjoying the most is seeing Wright finding a bit of space, getting the ball played into his feet and turning with the ball and driving forward - we’ve not had anyone doing that since we had Christie or Maddison on loan. He’s not the finished article by any means but the more games he plays the better he’ll become.

Excellent all round team performance today and i really don't think the result was ever in any doubt from the first whistle. Superbly summed up again earlier in the thread by the moog. And yes these goals on the far side of the pitch were a pain in the arse. I really wouldn't fear going up against the tims with that set up and style of play. McRorie, however will be a huge loss next time we are up against the huns.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Excellent all round team performance today and i really don't think the result was ever in any doubt from the first whistle. Superbly summed up again earlier in the thread by the moog. And yes these goals on the far side of the pitch were a pain in the arse. I really wouldn't fear going up against the tims with that set up and style of play. McRorie, however will be a huge loss next time we are up against the huns.
    Agreed. We really need to have that set up in the two upcoming Celtic games, go on the front foot.
    Plus, I know it’s complicated by wage cuts/deferrals, but could one of the board not give AFC an interest loan until next summer to seal the McRorie deal.

F’uck the Huns

Be they wearing blue or red

I can’t believe you lot are supporting a Hun

Are you the same lot that thought it was okay to borrow a Tim?

The same lot that thought it was a good idea to make Foster captain?

No good will come of it.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 27-09-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I can’t believe you lot are supporting a Hun
    Calm doon DD, this is not a “shottie” , more like HP. He is not really a hun anymore.

I’d love to think so.

Well, I don’t think we should ever deal with the Hun EVER.

But to borrow a player, then probably lie to the fans to try to placate them is a disgrace.

I’d love to think so.

Well, I don’t think we should ever deal with the Hun EVER.

But to borrow a player, then probably lie to the fans to try to placate them is a disgrace.
    What ,you don’t believe the Huns will keep their side of the deal??

Never trust a Hun.

Quick, accurate passing on the deck, width and pace used to great effect, & getting the ball forward quickly to press & pressure the opposition defence - exactly what we want to see.

Well what the f’uck happened in Lisbon then?
    We all know what happened. He was over cautious again & it didn’t work - again.

Sporting are a whole different ball game to Ross County though tbf - first game or not...

... Donsdaft min .... whilst Ah dinna always agreewi, or subscribe tae yer take on things, A dae love yer uncompromisin, defiant nature ... and whilst Ah think we'll land McRovid on a permanent, there is a concern Ah share wi ye.

Things bein as they are, we are losin the revenue o' 10 tae 12 thoosan' through the turnstiles per game.
    Der Hun are losin 40 tae 50 thoosan'

Ah fear that if anythin has been provisionally agreed atween the good guys an' the scum, it will be meaninless should things get desperate in the 'big hoose' and what they regard as one o' their assets can fetch a tidy sum tae cover their apron cleanin and their flute repairs.

The guy seems happy tae be here, and we're happy tae hae him .... be a good time tae tie things up - we can offer them a healthy sell on clause .... and jist keep him til they're deid ... again

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast