+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ross County v RYAN HEDGES match thread etc

We can gie them 100k fae the McKenna fund ... and throw in Ojo and Main as a sweetener - abody's happy

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post

Ah fear that if anythin has been provisionally agreed atween the good guys an' the scum, it will be meaninless should things get desperate in the 'big hoose' and what they regard as one o' their assets can fetch a tidy sum tae cover their apron cleanin and their flute repairs.

The guy seems happy tae be here, and we're happy tae hae him .... be a good time tae tie things up - we can offer them a healthy sell on clause .... and jist keep him til they're deid ... again
    It winna be as simple as that wi them unfortunately. Call me cynical but I wouldn’t be surprised if this loan is some sort of sweetener for them to buy Ferguson in the summer .

I’m getting too auld tae be uncompromising.

Well, I start aff uncompromising, then forget what I’m being uncompromising aboot.

So I’ll just stick to simple slogans.

NEVER TRUST A HUN!

Aye, Ah ken far yer comin fae .... fan yev kissed enough airses and licked enough boots and bitten yer tongue too many times for the sake o' peace and so ithers can glory on athoot a thought, and ye wonder 'far did it get ye?' .... the time has come tae say 'nae mair ... fvck yiz aa!'

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Haha I did say that - to be fair when he was on the right today he didn’t have that much defending to do, but he seemed to be more central alongside Wright with Hedges out in the wide area - or maybe I was just imagining that?

What I’m enjoying the most is seeing Wright finding a bit of space, getting the ball played into his feet and turning with the ball and driving forward - we’ve not had anyone doing that since we had Christie or Maddison on loan. He’s not the finished article by any means but the more games he plays the better he’ll become.
    I was only joking Don.

To be fair once Kennedy is fit he will probably take McGinns place because he can track back and defend which mcinnes seems to love his attacking players to do.

I’m sure as the season goes on there will be injuries and suspensions so McGinn will be useful when that happens.

Rather than the usual 'phrases you don't expect to hear', how about this from Rob McLean in commentary for phrases you do expect to hear? "That was bad refereeing from the referee, Willie Collum"

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Rather than the usual 'phrases you don't expect to hear', how about this from Rob McLean in commentary for phrases you do expect to hear? "That was bad refereeing from the referee, Willie Collum"
    Nothing wrong with the truth.
    Ferris was bearing down on their defense, just outside the box, options to shoot or lay off the ball to one of our other attackers and Collum blew for a foul allowing County to get back and get organised.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910