+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: QMC selection box donations 2020

QMC selection box donations 2020

Ok, it is time to begin thinking of all the unfortunate children who will be spending their christmas in hospital, when I last appealed for you to be generous in donating selection boxes, we had a terrific response and over 1400 were donated. So let us not only promote our beloved Notts County within the community, but also let us show how much we care about others, please take any donations to the club shop....cheers Rob Bristol
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-09-2020 at 11:09 PM. Reason: QMC Caps to attract attention to post

Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffmagpiesback View Post
    Ok, it is time to begin thinking of all the unfortunate children who will be spending their christmas in hospital, when I last appealed for you to be generous in donating selection boxes, we had a terrific response and over 1400 were donated. So let us not only promote our beloved Notts County within the community, but also let us show how much we care about others, please take any donations to the club shop....cheers Rob Bristol
    Hi Rob, great to see you post! Daft question maybe but should we gift wrap them before donating?

given the current situation, i think it best not to gift wrap, as that adds more risk of covid 19 spreading

Quote Originally Posted by pissedoffmagpiesback View Post
    given the current situation, i think it best not to gift wrap, as that adds more risk of covid 19 spreading
    Are you going to contact Lynn at the shop as a drop off Point mate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Are you going to contact Lynn at the shop as a drop off Point mate ?
    Drop them off at the shop, i would take that a yes