+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McNeil burnt out already..?

McNeil burnt out already..?

Dwight's either lost his zest or the opposition have discovered ways to nullify his threat.

Either way he needs dropping and perhaps we can play Doris our Tea Lady instead?

(I think Doris is about our only available option.)

Attachment 16987

The opposition have sussed out he's our main threat and are double teaming him, they can easily do that, we have no one else they need to worry about. And we can't drop him, we can't drop anyone, that's the genius of our Chairman, he makes managing the team a doddle, there are no decisions to make, the team picks itself, we don't actually need a manager, Mike is a revolutionary, ten years ahead of his time, no one has thought to run a club like this before, credit where it's due.

No wonder he watched a mask throughout the game. It was embarrassing that we could not even field a Championship quality bench.

I wonder what he is really thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    No wonder he watched a mask throughout the game. It was embarrassing that we could not even field a Championship quality bench.

I wonder what he is really thinking?
    Is it possible he isn't thinking at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The opposition have sussed out he's our main threat and are double teaming him, they can easily do that, we have no one else they need to worry about. And we can't drop him, we can't drop anyone, that's the genius of our Chairman, he makes managing the team a doddle, there are no decisions to make, the team picks itself, we don't actually need a manager, Mike is a revolutionary, ten years ahead of his time, no one has thought to run a club like this before, credit where it's due.
    Yes it a brand new management style called "The only Option" its fantastic and far better than "Just in Time". We have now reached peak genius for the premier league. We are so lucky to have revolutionary forward thinkers running our club. Perhaps we can go to the next level and have 1 player playing 2 positions. Think of the money you could save. Lets call it the "half team method" by Garlick!!!!!! Our team is becoming unmanageable because of its own board. Pathetic and unfair to Dyche and players. Yesterday was sad and embarrassing; no options left and no creativity. 14 player out of contract in summer said SKY yesterday, so lets start training for the 1 player 2 positions method now. 3rd choice goalie from Wolves is the new centre forward as well!!
    Last edited by Deadlydave; 27-09-2020 at 12:35 PM.

I was shocked to find we have 13 players coming out of contract within twelve months.

Sack Hart not Garlick.

I was shocked to find we have 13 players coming out of contract within twelve months.

Sack Hart not Garlick.
    I'm shocked you're shocked BT, several of us on here have been pointing out for some time now, that our Board of Directors might not be the sharpest knives in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm shocked you're shocked BT, several of us on here have been pointing out for some time now, that our Board of Directors might not be the sharpest knives in the box.
    That is shockingly bad business sinkov, no excuses, WTF are they doing to allow this sh-it to happen?

The alarm bells were ringing when they allowed Hendrick to walk for nowt BT. Fish rots from the head, I have my relegation bet on, of course Sean could work yet another miracle, on the other hand it could be a nice little earner.

That is shockingly bad business sinkov, no excuses, WTF are they doing to allow this sh-it to happen?
    Oh you come out again,...Medication time again BT.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)