+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Hitchens

Peter Hitchens

Column nails it again today.

Been saying exactly that since day one.

The worst part of all this, and the part that will sicken most when it becomes public knowledge, is that only the old and sick have ever been in any real danger. The very people that have been shafted by their governments since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Column nails it again today.
    He’s another sanctimonious @rsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    He’s another sanctimonious @rsehole.
    Sanctimonious means making a show of being morally superior to other people. I think he is more about thinking he is intellectually superior to other people. I know, before you say it. Sanctimonious....

He is ace and a truth teller.

I think he finds people who disagree with whatever the thought for the day is. He dresses up his arguments as scientific but really they have no more legitimacy than those who he is seeking to expose as false prophets.
    I think the trouble we are in is based on a mistaken idea that economic failure is not a permanent affliction, whereas death from covid is permanent.
    We asked Dr Death to tell us what might happen and I think he and Stewart Leitch have done just that. It isn't their fault that we don't have the processes in place to prevent covid and get our economy moving.
    Trouble is you can only blame Boris and Nicola when there must be loads of officials who have brought useless strategies that they have said will work and obviously have not worked.
    Every argument about people getting in and out of city centres applies to getting in and out of football grounds yet nobody wants to think about Attendance at games

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think he finds people who disagree with whatever the thought for the day is. He dresses up his arguments as scientific but really they have no more legitimacy than those who he is seeking to expose as false prophets.
    I think the trouble we are in is based on a mistaken idea that economic failure is not a permanent affliction, whereas death from covid is permanent.
    We asked Dr Death to tell us what might happen and I think he and Stewart Leitch have done just that. It isn't their fault that we don't have the processes in place to prevent covid and get our economy moving.
    Trouble is you can only blame Boris and Nicola when there must be loads of officials who have brought useless strategies that they have said will work and obviously have not worked.
    Every argument about people getting in and out of city centres applies to getting in and out of football grounds yet nobody wants to think about Attendance at games
    Don't want to be sanctimonious but that's possibly your worst post.....ever.....but still better than some people's best.😎

The Peter Hitchens Dark Blues now has 10 members.....Dundee Football clubs fastest growing supporters club.... with the smartest flag.

Quite right. Absolute nonsense. Will give up. Can I join the Peter Hitchins Dark Blues.🤐

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Quite right. Absolute nonsense. Will give up. Can I join the Peter Hitchins Dark Blues.🤐
    Of course number 11.

My favourite number George Christie when I was wee and Hugh Robertson from THE TEAM.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)