+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Peter Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Tainted's just a troll BCram, a stupid one at that.
    Sorry . I didn't think he was. I was just trying to counter his comments. I find it worrying that people are so concerned that this is a right wing attitude from Hitchens. It is not, IMO, and I really don't understand why Taintedice can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Sorry . I didn't think he was. I was just trying to counter his comments. I find it worrying that people are so concerned that this is a right wing attitude from Hitchens. It is not, IMO, and I really don't understand why Taintedice can't see it.
    He lost all arguments with me so has now 'put me on ignore' despite there being no ignore function on the site. All that means is that he's beat and doesn't want to be beat again so won't enter into conversation with me. I'm happy though I do find it quite sad.

Just read his article today about him getting a row for having an opinion about wearing masks. Government legislation is being considered to censure comments which are based on opinions. Not good in my book, and as we have seen some opinions if stated by governments are facts. Seems very difficult to justify shutting down discussion. He also had a pop at the legalise cannabis lobby and expressed surprise the British American Tobacco was investing in this market because it was "safer".

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Just read his article today about him getting a row for having an opinion about wearing masks. Government legislation is being considered to censure comments which are based on opinions. Not good in my book, and as we have seen some opinions if stated by governments are facts. Seems very difficult to justify shutting down discussion. He also had a pop at the legalise cannabis lobby and expressed surprise the British American Tobacco was investing in this market because it was "safer".
    No read it yet.

Neil Oliver on fire on GB News, some of his monologues are fantastic.

Possibly the greatest living Scotsman.....after The Bomber.❤

Have got GB News on my phone. Hoping to listen more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Column nails it again today.
    Ditto today! Nails it again. He wonders why the Downing Street parties cause such a fuss while our liberties are trashed and the country goes all to hell. So do many of us.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Ditto today! Nails it again. He wonders why the Downing Street parties cause such a fuss while our liberties are trashed and the country goes all to hell. So do many of us.
    Read it and it seemed to be saying that Boris was on the right track when he refused to be panicked by the experts over Omicron. Maybe Boris will act to remove the emergency powers and put pressure on Parliament to perform. Needs a few more Tories to understand the importance to the country of dismantling this rule by diktat.

Not read it yet but if you get the chance listen to Neil Oliver's monologue from last night .....simply bang on the money.

Read it and yep nailed it.

Also reading decision about vaccine passports in pubs next week.

She's loving it......she needs removed permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Read it and yep nailed it.

Also reading decision about vaccine passports in pubs next week.

She's loving it......she needs removed permanently.
    With extreme prejudice?

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)