+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Peter Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    With extreme prejudice?
    Not sure what you are meaning trodee.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Not sure what you are meaning trodee.
    Just tongue in cheek. Was wondering just how permanently you wanted her removed. Google it!!

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Just tongue in cheek. Was wondering just how permanently you wanted her removed. Google it!!
    No I'm not that extreme but I do think she is pretty evil and a danger to our freedoms and liberties now and in the future.

Her and her weak lap dogs around her plus the mad scientists and lockdown and curtail life enthusiasts should all be shown the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    He lost all arguments with me so has now 'put me on ignore' despite there being no ignore function on the site. All that means is that he's beat and doesn't want to be beat again so won't enter into conversation with me. I'm happy though I do find it quite sad.
    Their is an ignore function.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No read it yet.

Neil Oliver on fire on GB News, some of his monologues are fantastic.

Possibly the greatest living Scotsman.....after The Bomber.❤
    Al-Megrah? Another one held high by the SNP.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Al-Megrah? Another one held high by the SNP.
    Lol

Interesting column today. Backing Boris to get the draconian powers rescinded. Need to get Answar and Jackie Baillie and the other Holyrood party leaders to join forces to put pressure on Nicola.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Interesting column today. Backing Boris to get the draconian powers rescinded. Need to get Answar and Jackie Baillie and the other Holyrood party leaders to join forces to put pressure on Nicola.
    As long as the Greens are hanging around like a bad smell she won’t be stopped

He's bang on the money as usual, ubber left wing politicians like the Welsh prick and Herr furious have zero concept of people running their own lives, choosing for themselves or are all aboard the woke progressive express.

Personal freedom which the Welsh prick and Herr furious so despise should be what everyone in the West stand for..... unfortunately these past couple of years has shown that to be a forlorn hope.

Superstars have come out of it though, Mr Hitchens, Neil Oliver, Talk radio, the wifey AFF of loose woman (who wuda thought)

Got to keep the opposition going. Seems to me that the opposition parties should agree and promise to revoke this proposal. Start a petition? People power will happen but only if we vote out SNP councillors and get Independants, Labour etc.

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)