+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fao 72

Fao 72

Totally off last posting topic😉
    Not too familiar with Bardol, mostly I’m over the western especially Limone. Would have been there mid Oct., normally.
    Love the region down there, how things tourist wise? Sirmione is usually a thronged place just around corner from Bardol.
    What’s your itinerary from here ?
    Given I’m not down there this year , I would enjoy just ‘fantasising’ your route😉
    No issues passing through borders ??? Especially Brenner.

Sorry to others for this ‘gatecrashing’.
    Yep, phenomenal result yest.

RV sites rammed with Germans, no border trouble, the Brenner pass was nearly impassable because of snow.
    We've just finished week one of six, pottering down to Tuscany starting tomorrow.
    I've had a few drinks for you

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    RV sites rammed with Germans, no border trouble, the Brenner pass was nearly impassable because of snow.
    We've just finished week one of six, pottering down to Tuscany starting tomorrow.
    I've had a few drinks for you
    I am so so jealous ☹️

Cheer up, your footy team are doing great ........... Hmm ....... Perhaps not

Went to Verona today but couldn't find a parking spot, it's too high for multistorey.
    Off to find a pitch near Venice tomorrow.

I see that alphabetical order is keeping you clear of the drop zone.

Mmm, I think you’re confusing me as someone from down the m65 🤔. I’m a born and bred Black burner. However, I have no beef at all towards them even so 😉
    Verona is famous maybe more so cos of Mr Shake , so if the balcony was your ‘target’ not much is missed.
    Nice in amphitheatre piazza tho.
    Venice quite a different matter for me - fascinating place and good time of year to go there . The Mestre town /city on mainland prior to causeway complete contrast and maybe best to camp away as no interest really.
    Normally when places are hyped up I am usually left disappointed, but not so Venice.
    Now Florence?
    I need to ask tho. - have you toured Italia much before?
    I would like to follow your progress and hear of your take on the various places you drop in on and swap my own experience of them as and when they match.

Just arrived at a site in Mestre!
    Will have a full day in Venice tomorrow.
    I've only travelled northern Italy before, not really been south of Venice.
    We're constantly keeping an eye on the weather. Leave here Wednesday lunchtime and head south down the coast. Beaches aren't my scene but Wendy enjoys the sun.

Yes, so sorry! The confusion in s down to my age

Bernese Oberland 👍. I almost have a season ticket with DB Bahn🙂. Murnau See ?
    Did you use the Innsbruck or Salzburg or Ehrwald route to get to Brenner?

Down through the Lido for you is it? Not done any of that as I/we don’t do beaches (it’s Apennines for us&#128578.
    The Grand Sassomount on way down past Le Marche is more to our liking ( a bit akin to Edale terminus on our Pennine spine&#128521.
    Don’t know what itinerary guide you’re using but Perugia is worthwhile and moreso Assisi, I’m not into religion, but there’s no denying it’s stunning and very pretty (the commune).
    Champs is very well acquainted with Pesaro as I recall, his ma and pa resided there for a while.
    My/our furthest venture South is below Napoli on the famous coastline, but for whatever reason it didn’t do a great deal for us really. It would seem we’re in the minority on that one.
    If you return back up on Western side you’ll be doing a far far better one that knocks it for six.
    I would really like to be kept informed (if you can find time and be bothered) of your stops .
    BTW the Germans have just plonked Oestereich back onto at risk neighbour country! Dont know if that properly affects transitors or not. But it’s a bummer for me.
    Enjoy.

We had a long day (for us) in Venice, beautiful but I also prefer mountains.
    Rain is forecast every day for a week from Friday so we need to head down further south to escape it.
    All new territory for me. I'll have a look at your reccos, thanks, and will report back
    Saturday and Sunday will still be bad everywhere.
    Brenner was via Innsbruck.

Definitely back up the western side!
    Piemonte, Switzerland, Savoie, the Jura, Alsace and the Model, all beautiful wine regions

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)