+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sky EFL games

I don't think we get anything for a red button game. That was more of a compromise to let the clubs stream their own games outside the UEFA blackout when sky had all ready signed a deal which they say gave then exclusivity.

Great news for us abroad as they don't take ifollow off line

Dec 1st we’re finally on sky live at NYS v Brentford

Put flags out

Miles v brentford on sky

Not the most exciting of times,but live on sky December 1st...7.45pm...Millers not miles.hate predictive text
    Last edited by Kevin291269; 02-11-2020 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling

'Miles' better though we're a featured game or is it, because they expect Brentford to give us a hiding? Therefore, the goal spectacle might appease those viewing....if it happens.

Brentford will be rubbing their hands. Let's be honest we don't have much fight in the side.

Don’t make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Dec 1st we’re finally on sky live at NYS v Brentford

Put flags out
    Time for firestick, hopefully.

Plus Sky will be wanting to feature Ivan Toney and to be fair to him he is scoring quite regularly

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSimmons View Post
    I don't think we get anything for a red button game. That was more of a compromise to let the clubs stream their own games outside the UEFA blackout when sky had all ready signed a deal which they say gave then exclusivity.
    I am sure I read some where that you get £10k a game for red button and something like £75k for main event but I could be wrong with the figures but I am sure you do get something for red button games.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast