+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Double !

Sheffield Double !

Sheffield United propping up Premier league up and Wednesday propping championship up !

Long may it continue 😋

Think the blunts bubble will burst this year, they will be sussed. But if they want to bounce back they need to hang on to wilder, a bit like we hung on to Warney. It would ne follynto get shut of him of they do struggle...

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Sheffield United propping up Premier league up and Wednesday propping championship up !

Long may it continue ��
    Can't see how that would benefit us or South Yorkshire. I have no gripe with either club even though some Owl fans still have that big club arrogance. I ,like I guess most Miller fans have friends from both clubs and its always nice to beat them, but I don't gloat when they lose, particularly to that lot 30 odd miles up the M1.

Utd will struggle not much class in the team,they work hard & you will get by in the Championship not the Prem.This will be a big task for Wilder this season

Long may it continue ��
    Played golf with a few today, didn’t gloat but enjoyed my round even though I shot a sh1tty 80

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Played golf with a few today, didn’t gloat but enjoyed my round even though I shot a sh1tty 80
    Hope the Millers get 80 this season mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    Can't see how that would benefit us or South Yorkshire. I have no gripe with either club even though some Owl fans still have that big club arrogance. I ,like I guess most Miller fans have friends from both clubs and its always nice to beat them, but I don't gloat when they lose, particularly to that lot 30 odd miles up the M1.
    Well I have !

Wednesday in particular, took the Coop Bank for 18 million some years ago and basically blackmailed them into cancelling their debt.

Sold the ground off recently and fiddled their accounts and should have been relegated last season instead of Charlton ?

While I don’t gloat I am more than happy to see them struggling it keeps the thousands of Rotherham Owls/ Blades quiet for a bit 😢

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    What about the back nine?

Heard it's a bit chilly there so need to get those sweaters to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    What about the back nine?

Heard it's a bit chilly there so need to get those sweaters to you.
    I’ll pay for the postage CAM, it was warm then freezing, y

Finished third CAM and still top out of 40 after 8 rounds

Well I have !

Wednesday in particular, took the Coop Bank for 18 million some years ago and basically blackmailed them into cancelling their debt.

Sold the ground off recently and fiddled their accounts and should have been relegated last season instead of Charlton ?

While I don’t gloat I am more than happy to see them struggling it keeps the thousands of Rotherham Owls/ Blades quiet for a bit ��
    MILLERSTALE, yes these points some football fans seem to forget. Speaking in a Keegan tone, 'I would love it...love it if they failed and dropped"

Never forgot how the Blades once helped us out with players and the collection at theirs. Always got time for them though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast