+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Sore Arris

O/T Sore Arris

Just creaked and groaned out of the car in front of my daughters house in The French Quarter after a criminal seven hour drive from home. My backside fells like, well it dosen't feel of anything to be honest.

Worth it though, beautiful evening here, around 75F and not a cloud in the sky. Claimed my spot on the porch to watch the weekends games so all we need now is the first of the "Hurricanes" to arrive.

Tough assignment but some one has to do it.

Come on Mi Babbies!!

Woody reminds me about the Yorkshireman with piles.

He gos into yon Chemists and says "Dos yow sell arse creme"?
    The Chemist says "I dos, Magnum or Corneto".

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Woody reminds me about the Yorkshireman with piles.

He gos into yon Chemists and says "Dos yow sell arse creme"?
    The Chemist says "I dos, Magnum or Corneto".
    Eeeeh! Reet good joke that!

How about the old man who goes to the doctor and says " I've got a problem down there, you know Doc, the squitters"

The doctor says" Well what's the concern then old chap are you nor regular enough"!

"Oh aye" replies the old man, "I'm regular enough, 8 o'clock every morning without fail".

"Where's the problem then?", inquires the doctor.

I don't get out of bed until 9" comes the reply!

Well done Abbo and Woody. Made me larf out loud with both of those!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)