+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Threads of a political nature

BUMP,because a few don’t seem to grasp it are can’t fecking read.

Or just can't help themselve

Mebbe they don't know what a political thread is Lollipop. If its owt to do with race, brexit ,coronavirus, boris/ corbyn etc ie likely to have counter arguments it is usually political. We've had enough arguments on here to spot em by now peeps.It usually ends with someone chucking some abuse at me...

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Not sure I have entirely got the idea with the new forum.. but I will go for Donald trump 3 uncle Ben 1..
    Sorry Clarke you cant say uncle Ben's anymore, so it would have to be Donald Trump 3 Ben's Original 1

CAM

A polite request.

Can you consider locking all threads when a contributor replies to themselves more than three times without any reply from other users? These users may have mental issues.

Unless it's prediction league, external football links or picture threads about Barnsley folk.

You have got a sense of humour after all Howdy.

If you are referring to me which I'm sure you wunt be, the problem i have is that when I reply on my phone it does not allow me to edit my posts without deleting it therefore, rather than editing a post which I would normally do, I have to leave the post on then type in another. It might be annoying to you but its bloody annoying to me. I could half my posts at a stroke if not and I'm sure you would prefer tnat.

Get on to Tesco Mobile for me and see what they can do about it if you want.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 29-09-2020 at 11:49 AM.

Can't use his phone to edit posts shocker.

Who'd have guessed.

Having a go at the ground quiz howdy? Come on support the forum...Lol morgan is making an effort..

When will we be getting free broadband for all

whoosh ...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast